Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby Boy: Did he cheat?

If I eat your girl out she ain’t cheat on you therefore it’s all good?

Bet...

1. You eating a woman out is what? That's called oral...SEX. No Meaning it'd make her SEXUALLY unfaithful, right? So...that's cheating. It ain't that hard to understand.

2. Who said anything other than cheating is all good? Not sure where you got that from. There are MAD things my girl can do with another man that isn't considered cheating, but that'd still make me pack all my shit and bounce.

What are we talking about here...

1. You eating a woman out is what? That's called oral...SEX. No Meaning it'd make her SEXUALLY unfaithful, right? So...that's cheating. It ain't that hard to understand.

2. Who said anything other than cheating is all good? Not sure where you got that from. There are MAD things my girl can do with another man that isn't considered cheating, but that'd still make me pack all my shit and bounce.

Aren’t we going by the OP? Isn’t that what happened in the OP? Are you saying you started talking about something that’s not in the OP? I was confused

Gotdamn yall aint even make it past the first page!

BA...
STD's can be transmitted via oral sex, therefore it's cheating. You are breaking the bubble of sanitation you and your partner have created in yalls lil ecosystem.
Omg what yall acting like I never heard if an STd.

Aren’t we going by the OP? Isn’t that what happened in the OP? Are you saying you started talking about something that’s not in the OP? I was confused

No clue what it is that you're talking about. But feel free to be a tad bit more specific and id be happy to address it.

The floor is yours, champ...

He cheated don't see how this is a question. Because lawd knows if that was his girl in that situation she would be a cheater and or whore

I’m waiting for somebody to a throw out a hypothetical like, “If another nigga sniff your ole lady pussy, did she cheat?”

Ohhhh, I get what you mean. I was confused. I thought whoever posted the original IG clip tried to chop it up in a way to where she DIDN'T give the nigga no head, just was kissing on him and shit. But if we talking about the way it actually played out in the movie and she gave the nigga head, yeah he cheated.

Ohhhh, I get what you mean. I was confused. I thought whoever posted the original IG clip tried to chop it up in a way to where she DIDN'T give the nigga no head, just was kissing on him and shit. But if we talking about the way it actually played out in the movie and she gave the nigga head, yeah he cheated.

Kissing is cheating too

No clue what it is that you're talking about. But feel free to be a tad bit more specific and id be happy to address it.

The floor is yours, champ...
He got head in the scene this thread is about

you then said:

Cheating is being sexually unfaithful to your partner. There was no sex of any kind involved. Wasn't cheating. The end.

I then said:

if I eat your girl out (which is this thread in reverse) then by your logic it’s not cheating

you then said:

Which is why I’m confused

Back