Welcome To aBlackWeb

B.G is so underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shady, don't be making no empty ass threads here

If you want actual discussion and for people to take you serious, you gotta put some more context in ya posts

The thing is a person should go check out his entire albums
How about you post some clips to support your position so that someone who might have not given him a chance previously check out what you posted?

Yeah shady, don't be making no empty ass threads here

If you want actual discussion and for people to take you serious, you gotta put some more context in ya posts

It's not that complex. The point really is he had a great flow, great delivery, decent at a hook but not great or spectacular at them but decent here and there, great production

Plus he was not a lyricist which is good rappers should be simple and affect as rappity rap is the worst thing ever

It's not that complex. The point really is he had a great flow, great delivery, decent at a hook but not great or spectacular at them but decent here and there, great production

Plus he was not a lyricist which is good rappers should be simple and affect as rappity rap is the worst thing ever
This is where you are wrong

He in fact was a lyricists. he was giving you stories about the hood at 16!!

His battle with drugs and project living.

I'm too lazy right now but when I get up, I'll make a proper BG appreciation thread

This is where you are wrong

He in fact was a lyricists. he was giving you stories about the hood at 16!!

His battle with drugs and project living.

I'm too lazy right now but when I get up, I'll make a proper BG appreciation thread

That's story telling and giving emotion and giving a message through telling a story about struggles i love that

I am refering to technical Lyricism and MC-ing skill set aka rappity rap that @Englishdude @5th Letter @Lab Baby @CeLLar-DooR @genocide_cutter @Cain etc obsessed over

Shady, dear... I'm trying. Really I am

Let me know when your ready to talk hip hop like an adult.

Locked for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back