Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED B.G. Finally Free (This Time For Real)

test
Nigga just got outta PRISON. He's entitled to an imperfect moment of joy where he ain't posing or posturing tough.

And if he just so happen to like man butt now that's his business too. Niggas be gay.
I'ma stall him out as I was also sent this yesterday as a joke. I don't think Monk was being serious

tenor.gif

But what is true is he staying away from Hot.

His moms even was talking about this, I guess cause Hot was giving him the cold shoulder when he was locked up.

I think @IUTpt2 is talking about Hot Beezo that be around Baby

Yup. I don't think it's beef or nothing, so let me clarify that.

His moms spoke to a dude doing a podcast and basically said he staying away from Hot (Beezo). Must've not been returning his calls. When Giggidy did his show bout that, I didn't think that was enough. Now that his moms spoke on it, that's what it is then. When I find that podcaster I'll share it.

Yup. I don't think it's beef or nothing, so let me clarify that.

His moms spoke to a dude doing a podcast and basically said he staying away from Hot (Beezo). Must've not been returning his calls. When Giggidy did his show bout that, I didn't think that was enough. Now that his moms spoke on it, that's what it is then. When I find that podcaster I'll share it.

Was it Pop Austin Media podcast? I know they had Gizzle mother on the call but I didn't watch the whole video

Back