Welcome To aBlackWeb

B DOT VS EMERSON KENNEDY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE

Who U Got?

• Total voters
I'm only 1 round in and this shit is a classic in the making so far.

Great battle, B Dot 2-1, possibly 3-0 depending on the first. Yo the way he layers connections in his bars is dope to me, like he had a tom brady bar and transitioned it into a patriot act bar / IP address/ anonymous hack.. or the future / mask off / jim carey.. that's some next level writing connecting 2 metaphors into one..

B Dot's track record is getting undeniable the man makes good battles.

Yea man, this is another arguable classic largely due to B.Dot. This might be my favorite performance from homie. He didn't only 3-0 E.K but he 6-0'd Smack lol

Hopefully Smack doesn't take that 3rd round to heart and doesn't book homie again. B.Dot spit nothing but facts and even Smack had to nod his head to the shit. Great fuckin performance.

I don't wanna sound like a prisoner of the moment, but this is one of the best 3rd rounds of alltime. Gotta be in the top 10 with Lux's vs cal/hollow, verb vs hitman, clips vs rex, daylyt and ooops' vs eachother, etc. That shit was powerful.

I can't front on Emerson tho, his stock went up dumb high after this. He went off too.

Best battle I've watched in ages
Definitely the best so far this year
It was anybody's battle till rd 3

Shit could still go to emerson
Nigga is nice.
His 3rd angle wasn't bad got overshadowed badly tho

B. Dot had good points on the cracka bias I guess, not something I would champion but none of them crackas or arabs should be saying it.

The tay roc shit compared to plantation would make sense if i didn't know for a fact roc has battled on 3 other leagues that I'm aware of.

Calling smack an out of towner? Blood u battle for organik....tf? Cac ain't een from the same country as u.

Saying the west should have their version of (a) smack, ok so make one.

If smack underpaid him he has all rights to be upset.
And even tho his 3rd was legendary, I'm not just gonna cs it as true and run with it.

Classic battle!
Incredibly put together 3rd from bdot
Emerson 2-1
Or
B dot 2-1 can go either way leaning with Emerson till i watch again

Smack as an Organization got Bodied Beasly ect. Nice Shots @ Diz & any other Cacs saying Nigga comfortably

ok done...after that 3rd round from BDot i d been like u aint getting ur 2nd half now get ur ass the fuck outta here

i see this battle a lil differently. I'm going with E (2-1) kinda by default. B third round was hot but it really wasn't for E. It was more like a west coast rally round.

P.s. if url is about gangbanging and slanging straps that LA is where it should be stationed at. i dunno a few of them midwest niggas might feel a lil differently. hot line though

Reactions: GNS
Back