Welcome To aBlackWeb

ayoooooooooo am i geeking?

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
fellas.....fellas....

is this an appropriate pic for your wife/BM to drop on social media??

i think i'd lose my shit.....but that's me.....

i ask yall.....

and ladies..is this tacky or what?

upload_2017-2-9_10-30-29.png

If you're cool with here going out with her titties/bra out don't say shit about a picture
I would say something, but at the end of the day she's gonna do what she wants

To each their own.

But for me and my house...

fdefb57501fb4a658a4e5dc6fe54fe9c

I'll talk to her about that cause that's trifling but if she doing that shit now that means she was doing that when you met her which is probably the reason you with her. Having the kids in that picture shouldn't happen and she would definitely get checked about that

man this is why people only be tryna fuck whent hey meet at the club...

how u gonna build with some body that just throwing the body around like that?

what if they dress like that all the time?

how the fuck yall suppose to go to tgifridays with the kids if you wearing a fucking bra as a shirt.......

bruh, she has on a jacket...her bra is the fucking shirt.......

i can't do this shit

man this is why people only be tryna fuck whent hey meet at the club...

how u gonna build with some body that just throwing the body around like that?

what if they dress like that all the time?

how the fuck yall suppose to go to tgifridays with the kids if you wearing a fucking bra as a shirt.......

bruh, she has on a jacket...her bra is the fucking shirt.......

i can't do this shit

lmaoooo dead @ fridays

so we cant get the 2 for 20 because Im showing a lil tit ?

damn cold blooded

lmaoooo dead @ fridays

so we cant get the 2 for 20 because Im showing a lil tit ?

damn cold blooded
if you gotta take your jacket off cuz you get a little warm...you might as well start twerking for dollars right then n there...

that should cover for tip

8 ball jacket + cut denim + female = She gets around.

Didn't even notice the bra, all the ladies I associate with are tits out and love showing the bra.

There's dresses that show more cleavage than that, but with that being a bra it makes it look worse, plus the outfit all together just looks tacky.
if it was a shirt...i might question it, but it's a damn bra..u can see her belly.....shit even if we coming from the beach, most chicks will throw on a tshirt....

if it was a shirt...i might question it, but it's a damn bra..u can see her belly.....shit even if we coming from the beach, most chicks will throw on a tshirt....

Nah, if me and my girl was at a beach resort and we went to the lil bar on the side of the beach afterwards , I wouldnt expect her to put on a tshirt to cover up lol

I do think that women should be respectful and not have their ass and titties hanging out, but I'm not extreme with it either, niggas want chicks rockin turtlenecks in the summer

I don't get it. No judgment. I legit just dont understand. If it's cold enough to wear a jacket, how it hot enough to unzip it n show ur bra? I wanna think it's an accident n the zip was all the way zipped n the person takin the photo is to blame for not telling her...

If she intended for her bra to show, more power to her but niggas already hound chicks wearing vaguely form fitting clothes. Welcoming that attention by wearing underwear out is hard to wrap my head around.

maybe she's proud of her sexuality n wants to normalise n flaunt it or some shit, maybe there's an empowerment angle I'm missing? Even so. With kids around? Who welcomes being sexualized around kids? On that, I'm judging.

My girl better dress like that. Show them what they can't have baby. It's not like it's a pic of her sucking dick at Cheesecake Factory. She just showing she still got it. Anon because I don't wanna be called a cuck.

Smh @ yall slut shaming. No woman should be judged based on what she's wearing.

Back