Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo...how much gas prices hittin yo pockets at da pump cuz?

cost me $60 to fill up the other day from being almost at E. I got a small 12 gallon tank too, glad I'm not driving something with a massive tank and that bruns gas like nothing.

Putting $25 in my tank every time I reach 3/4. I paid $80 to fill my tank up at $5.29. I refuse to let my tank reach E again with these prices.

B4 going to work earlier...pump hit me up for 50...aaannnd I just stopped there.

Shyt would've been a lot more had I kept filling up. Smh

I stop at 60

So how much yall paying after filling up?

Filling up?

giphy.gif

I work from home and the woman and I really only go out on weekends....

Y'all need to get on Shaq's gas plan:

I heard Dodges gas stations are somehow fucking up peoples car with watered down gas. I don't go to them but someone I know told me that their friend got gas and had to go to the mechanic sometime later and the mechanic said there was water in the engine. Apparently the mechanic told them that he's actually seen it a few times recently and the similar factor is they all went to that place

I guess just a heads up 🤷‍♂️ I never knew about that gas station and I've never been there

I heard Dodges gas stations are somehow fucking up peoples car with watered down gas. I don't go to them but someone I know told me that their friend got gas and had to go to the mechanic sometime later and the mechanic said there was water in the engine. Apparently the mechanic told them that he's actually seen it a few times recently and the similar factor is they all went to that place

I guess just a heads up 🤷‍♂️ I never knew about that gas station and I've never been there

Happens all the time and is never intentional on the gas station’s part, there is no upside to selling fuel with water in it (unless it’s diesel)

Happens all the time and is never intentional on the gas station’s part, there is no upside to selling fuel with water in it (unless it’s diesel)
I never heard about it but I also have been getting mine at the Walmart places because they've been the cheapest around

Back