Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayisha Diaz 🇩🇴

Bro sound like a weird simp.

I get it: She's fine. But she's a bird brain who doesn't realize she's in an abusive relationship.
Nothing simp about me , but it's Hella weird y'all come up with y'all own narrative about a situation y'all know nothing about
It's almost like y'all want it to be true and that's sick

She literally said it was an inside joke between her and her man and people just ran with it and came up with their own narrative
I don't care one way or the other but I remember her "heartfelt" post about dude and never seen her say she was joking about it. I remember her trying to defend his actions and then deleting the post because of the comments.

I don't care one way or the other but I remember her "heartfelt" post about dude and never seen her say she was joking about it. I remember her trying to defend his actions and then deleting the post because of the comments.

That's because she deleted cause she knew people would still be ignorant regardless
After she deleted the original post , she posted another saying it was an inside joke when she literally lost her passport but eventually found it but deleted that post

That's because she deleted cause she knew people would still be ignorant regardless
After she deleted the original post , she posted another saying it was an inside joke when she literally lost her passport but eventually found it but deleted that post
My last post about it. You should check her Twitter. I didn't see the "joking" post but it is clear she was going through something with him....

IDK why people even care about what's going on in the background or what she's really like as a person

I just came here for the pics/vids :yikes1:
Exactly. I don't even come in this thread as much and it's so much back & forth but it be like that in other threads as well.

December can't get here fast enough lol

My last post about it. You should check her Twitter. I didn't see the "joking" post but it is clear she was going through something with him....
I'm not talking about Twitter, The posts she made were on Instagram
That's why I said the people on Twitter were ignorant
They didn't know the situation or seen the original or second post she made on there where she said it was an inside joke but anyway it's in the past so lets stop talking bout it

1. I found on reddit

2. Nope, I don’t have the full video or where to find it

3. I ain’t into feet

4. She should suck & fuck the dildo and talk dirty

5. I want to see and hear more

Back