Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayisha Diaz 🇩🇴

Wym? Elaborate for me what happen?
nah please don't

I'll never understand why mofos come in here looking for gossip in the candy shop

u supposed to be here for the pics/vids only

meanwhile u busy trying to have sidebar gossip online about a broad u don't even know SMH
budden spoke on it but I forgot the pod #. But it ended with ol girl posting screenshots proving dude was hollain at her then ayisha went silent.

This yall shot to get her on the market again
It’s a forum, PLEASE TALK

1. We have so many old pictures of her in here she must not be updating her IG

2. The story was the dude kidnap her, but she was saying that they just play around, BUT IT DONT SEEM LIKE IT WAS PLAYING AROUND. Someone take your passport, hides it miles away, and takes you out every where (trying to be nice and where you down) for about a month. She finally dated dude and everything became okay (kind of) after being lost (kidnapped) for at least a month

3. We get to see the IG lady personality, which is always like a WTF.

4. I just posted all her feet stuff and no one cares. I know I posted it for the 2nd time, BUT NO ONE CARES.

IG is not updating
Her onlyfans sucks
Always doing the same club pics
It’s just boring and wack

I have been ignoring this thread for a long time

2. The story was the dude kidnap her, but she was saying that they just play around, BUT IT DONT SEEM LIKE IT WAS PLAYING AROUND. Someone take your passport, hides it miles away, and takes you out every where (trying to be nice and where you down) for about a month. She finally dated dude and everything became okay (kind of) after being lost (kidnapped) for at least a month

4. I just posted all her feet stuff and no one cares. I know I posted it for the 2nd time, BUT NO ONE CARES.

IG is not updating
Her onlyfans sucks

You know how it goes. A big trick snatches them, so they go MIA while they spend his money. Then they find out dude fucking their so called friends or he trades her in for a new cookie cuter ig thot, then they're back going hard for attention.

You know how it goes. A big trick snatches them, so they go MIA while they spend his money. Then they find out dude fucking their so called friends or he trades her in for a new cookie cuter ig thot, then they're back going hard for attention.
Nah he really held her passport for a couple of months.

I was speaking on their relationship now. I know bout to passport story. He flew her out somewhere (i think mexico)and when it was time for her to leave, he hid it, then pretended to help her look for it, for weeks. Str8 weirdo behavior
Crazy

O_____o

IG is not updating
Her onlyfans sucks

all these gossipy posts still look sassy tho

nobody give af about any of these chicks real personalities............

and for the record I did check out all of her feet posts🙁

You know there's more to a chick than big titties and a fat ass, right?
in the "candy shop" tho? nah.........

and gossip amongst allegedly hetero men def ain't "more to a chick"

mofos in here too busy looking at pics of lust

but also trying to act like just cuz they in here talking about some random broad's personal life, then it's considered intellectual convo 😂

meanwhile I say just post more pics and stop acting like u really concerned about shorty

Back