Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayisha cottontail

I subscribed perfectshots for nothing, she doesn’t show a titty or nothing just teasing like she does on ig smh
her site really sucks wish she was more active, believe or not she's had that site since like 2002 so her style is very old school .. she post like every few months, she pays these dudes to film her but they suck, they edit all the good parts out & shoot her with fucking fisheyes lens? as if her ass needs any help visually I told her she should just save her money & take selfies & twerk videos on her iPhone & would get better results than these retro looking videos she pays for smh she's very underrated but its her fault lol

I her site really sucks wish she was more active, believe or not she's had that site since like 2002 so her style is very old school .. she post like every few months, she pays these dudes to film her but they suck, they edit all the good parts out & shoot her with fucking fisheyes lens? as if her ass needs any help visually I told her she should just save her money & take selfies & twerk videos on her iPhone & would get better results than these retro looking videos she pays for smh she's very underrated but its her fault lol
Yeah I know. She’s in her 40s now so i understand but damn. As blessed as she is, we deserve to see nudes after decades of teasing

Back