Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aye! Y’all out here running red lights?!

One time, I was beatin the pussy to death outside in the car. At one point she screamed and started cryin, dug her nails so far in my back I almost cried too.

Nigga go in the crib afterwards, bout to hit the shower, look down, drawz bloody as fuck. I damn near fainted. She called me when she got home aplogizing on some "you made it come down" shit. I cussed her ass out

Last edited:
One time, I was beatin the pussy to death outside in the car. At one point she screamed and started cryin, dug her nails so far in my back I almost cried too.

Nigga go in the crib afterwards, gout to hit the shower, look down, drawz bloody as fuck. I damn near fainted. She called me when home aplogizing on some "you made it come down" shit. I cussed her ass out
I bet you were the VERY MAD TITAN that night, huh?

Wasnt doing it before I observed Islamic Law, but certainly not doing it now

And to answer the second part of your question I have indeed tossed it up before

I was hitting a chick and all of a sudden she was juicing I'm like damn you wet as hell pulled out and was like ohhhh. Told her what the business is then said what you want me to do she said shit get back in it and fuck me I was like ok got ya

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

Back