Aye! How do y’all date?

Friends first always to figure out the type of people they are. If there's a connection the conversation will always come up at some point.

Reactions: Judy Winslow
Friends first. I gotta see your personality. If we can't laugh together and roast each other and other ppl together, we ain't gon make it to the "official" stage...well not even the dating stage.

Friends.
Court.
Date.
You mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judy Winslow
I’m solid on the friendship shit being first. Everyone isn’t a friend. I think the courting can be happening then to.

I need to know you are dependable and you’re a friend before I get with you. If I can’t call you and snot nose cry to you. It ain’t gon work fam. If you can’t tell me simple shit about me. You’re outta there.

I do believe if it’s a connection that shit can go kinda fast.

Reactions: Scandalust313
question to all: aren't courting and dating the same thing? getting to know and winning each other over?
I think of it as being flirty, talkin on the phone, texting, and showing interest that you may wanna date as courting. And also not necessarily goin out on dates, but maybe chillin together. That's how I see it, but I could be wrong.

I think of it as being flirty, talkin on the phone, texting, and showing interest that you may wanna date as courting. And also not necessarily goin out on dates, but maybe chillin together. That's how I see it, but I could be wrong.
ah, in that case I prob do courting > friends > official or friends > courting > official depending. if courting includes going out for meals and vetting each other.