Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Aye, how do I get out of jury duty??

I did that shit on the state and federal level, ended up sending a nigga to prison quick after he took the stand and saying some dumb shit. He would've went home had he not got up there

It's on the 27th and I got a flight for vacay on the 29th...
When you find out how to get out of it, let me know. I just got a summons last week to be on a grand jury. I read how long it was gonna be and these fools said "you are scheduled to report every tuesday for a 18 month period".
My reaction:
criminal-faint.gif

I felt like they were giving me time. Worst part, first day happens the day I am going on my ski trip. Already paid for the house. Smh

When you find out how to get out of it, let me know. I just got a summons last week to be on a grand jury. I read how long it was gonna be and these fools said "you are scheduled to report every tuesday for a 18 month period".
My reaction:
View attachment 735155

I felt like they were giving me time. Worst part, first day happens the day I am going on my ski trip. Already paid for the house. Smh

Serious querstion.

Why wouldn't you want to be on a Grand Jury for 18 months?

Go.

Like seriously, go....

One of the main reasons black people go to jail for crimes they didn't commit so much is because black people don't like going to jury duty.

Like the very ones who would relate to, and be considered "peers" of the defendant.... Try the hardest to get out of it.

My reaction:
View attachment 735155

Chiiiile my friend is on a grand jury rn. You aint gettin outa that shit might as well commit that lmao

Back