Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Average Joe

Ended up binge watchin the whole season the other day. Shyt was good. A couple of "...huh" moments...

- Russian boss randomly killin his wife

- Cat all of the sudden wanting to become a drug dealer

- Wife just up and leaving Joe after she was cool wit them goin on this quest to find the money...FDB.

All In all...I enjoyed every bit of it.

About to watch the last episode. Man this shit fire! Thanks for the recommend @Old Man Cain. Bruh Joe's daughter pissing me off! Fucking teenagers lol

I wanted Joe to backhand slap that muthafucca so bad. Your fuccin bf just tried to kill your damn daddy! But you mad b/c YOU THINK he was the love of your life?? BITCH! GTFO! Fucc him! Joe should've put that muthafucca's head on a spike and have it next to her room. That way it'll be a constant reminder that her bf wasn't shyt. Smh

They ended this shit way different than expected.....

The part where Joe killed the boss was off cuz his people (best friend, 2 cops and the hit bitch) were standing outside with guns so they could have just busted in to save him because he almost died. They should have had the hit bitch kill the boss. The boss died not knowing she betrayed him. They could have wrote that scene better

The white cop didn't kill himself because there was a flash of light when the gun went off, but if he put it in his mouth there would have been no flash, unless that's more shaky writing. So he probably just shot the ceiling or something

Cathy got herself in that situation so I don't feel bad that she got hit by that lucky shot, but it hit her lower back and she could easily be paralyzed.
After she finessed those cops brilliantly she dumb as fuck to drive off to some secluded area to make a drug deal. She had the leverage and should have dictated how the deal went down

I was thinking dude having half the money was bogus but the fact that he was a dirty cop made it make sense, he still should have just been about his business, Cathy had plenty of supply

The mother running off with the kid is garbage and unrealistic. She's showed no signs of bouncing the whole series and I know the daughter who loves her daddy didn't want to go. Ehh on that.

I think whoever was at the door when Joe answered is probably some more Russians

This was easily the worst episode of a great series. They didn't close it out right but I'm all in for season 2

Bruh...I was watchin this wit my s/o and her mama and literally said "Wait...so yall just stood outside and didn't even come in to help??" They all ain't shyt. Lol! Hit-bitch should've been the FIRST one to barge thru that door to help Joe. Lol

Hopefully some of these plot points are fixed next season. That was dumb I agree about the wife. She was ride or die the whole time and then just bounced.
Episode 3 she seemed like she was ready to bounce right then and there

Episode 4 too...

There were lots of signs she wasn't okay.. Maybe I ain't get to the ride or die shit....

But she does not look happy early 🤔

Yeah man, episode 5, beginning of episodes 6 when he was yelling at her in the vacant........this shit is all over the walls....I think it's clear as fuck the wife and daughter would leave....I don't know what y'all was watching.

Back