Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
Damn, Will winning the Oscar seemed like a decade ago at this point. I can't remember the last time an A list actor getting destroyed like this.

It don’t. For as much shit people wanna talk Will is still a legend & a black all-star. For the longest time he was one of the coolest people on earth. I’m tired of the slander give the man his flowers.
That's where I'm at internet just made people mean as fuck for no reason cause they can get away with it

Whoa she defended will!!!

BRB gotta go check the temperature in Hell.

Damn, Will winning the Oscar seemed like a decade ago at this point. I can't remember the last time an A list actor getting destroyed like this.
"Here's one good thing about Will..." sounded like she was pulling teeth.

It's much harder to think of a black man of a certain level that they haven't tried to tear down. You can go year by year and there will pretty much always be someone whose character is being attacked.

"Here's one good thing about Will..." sounded like she was pulling teeth.

It's much harder to think of a black man of a certain level that they haven't tried to tear down. You can go year by year and there will pretty much always be someone whose character is being attacked.
Exactly.

I keep pointing it out but because of certain accusations or whatever…..it’s ignored.

They need all high profile black men to not look as untouchable as their folk.

Will bring gay…so what but it needs to be said to take away from his manly image. Jada helped with that.

Think about the dress rumor
Think about the wayans and gay adjacent characters.

If you not a rapist, abuser, or a deadbeat you are gay.

Maybe will told homie to put it out there cuz that may have been the leverage Jada had.

She could be mad now that she doesn’t have nothing over him.

I don’t know
Just dos dos’in

F-_sop5W4AAhoVX

Back