FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
i cant call it......i didnt listen to the video.....but saying it in a heat on anger and saying it over wine is two different things.

one is fuck you both and the other is weird sex game shit or give her a pass shit.

neither is ok.....but cant say whats ok in people bedroom.

What? Nigga u sound like a chatty cathy. Most of yall in here do.

fohwtbs

Like i said b4. Im sure they made him sign a nda. So dude prolly in legal trouble.

But 5 pages deep into this shit smh lol

Surprised no NDA was involved

That's why some people are doubting the story. I mean after all this time of people claiming rumors about this he just happens to be the one to leak it? That and August having an album to promo for the 1st time in years. Which is funny because if the roles were reversed and August was a woman that would be the #1 claim. He was doing it all for the promo and trying to fuck up a marriage by running his mouth

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity and Rubato
What? Nigga u sound like a chatty cathy. Most of yall in here do.

fohwtbs

Like i said b4. Im sure they made him sign a nda. So dude prolly in legal trouble.

But 5 pages deep into this shit smh lol
stop shitting on us for keeping busy

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
Then she followed it up by sayin "Pac would never have said no dumb shit like that."

Im done 4real

Lol Jada Pinkett has said many times why her and Pac never dated. Pac was in love w/ her, he wrote poems about her they published in The Rose That Grew From Concrete, but she always said she never saw him in a romantic sense only in the brotherly sense.

I'm still a lil perplexed by this tbh

Jada a predator cause August was a minor?

Nah some are saying that because of where he was at in his life, drug addiction, depression, health problems, family members dying etc...it made him vulnerable to be taken advantage of. Only thing is he's not painting himself as the victim of being preyed on. He's actually just coming across like a nigga who fell in love w/ a woman who didn't love him back and he couldn't handle the rejection

So are the folk claiming she a predator.
If you even believe this weirdo shit... that nigga was full grown.

Don't quote or @me.
But when niggas used this logic w Cosby
That's not a "receipt" lol. That's Jada saying what was already known publicly. That August was a bad drug addict and that's when they met and helped him get sober. That's not something him or the Smiths ever tried to hide or keep a secret
fam idgaf bout all this just sharing shit for the niggas confused bout the situation

• Ether
Reactions: Busta Carmichael
But when niggas used this logic w Cosby

fam idgaf bout all this just sharing shit for the niggas confused bout the situation

Lol Jada wasn't drugging this nigga or fucking him under the guise of giving him a role in a tv show or movie. She actually helped him get sober. This is in no way comparable to Bill Cosby. The hills ya'll niggas choose to die on when there's always better evidence for your arguments is astounding. There's a predator argument here, but the Cosby comparison ain't it

• Ether
Reactions: Sion