Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I think I remember seeing the Smith’s say that if either of them had sex with someone else it’s not a dealbreaker. And it’s long been rumored that they’re swingers.

If this is true this isn’t super surprising. I’m sure Will has knocked down a few of his co-stars too.

They've never outright came out and said that. There's 2 things both Will and Jada have said that people just took and ran with. The 1st was when Will was promoting Hitch and he was asked about doing love scenes with beautiful women like Eva Mendez and he said that he's honest with Jada Pinkett about if he finds a costar attractive because she's not stupid enough to think you can work with beautiful women all the time and not find them attractive. That's what sparked the initial open marriage rumors years ago.

Then there was Jada being asked about it and her response was simply she doesnt worry about Will cheating because she trusts that he will never do anything he cant look himself in the mirror afterwards and if he ever did then there's be consequences. And people ran with that too.

I just watched the clip. It does sound like August thinks something might happen to him as a result of him putting this out there

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:81050

Man, Jada probably told him Will has no problem with her being with him.

August approached will as a man to make sure there's not a issue. Whats the problem?
Maybe the game has changed but I'm not asking no nigga can I fuck his wife/girl either we fucking or we ain't.

I can't even imagine forming that question to another male. Maybe I'm not mature enough or about that life idk....
Y'all got it mane

If taking August Alsina's word as truth it sounds then what it really sounds like is Will and Jada do have an open relationship, Jada chose him at.some point to fuck around with and he messed around and fell in love with a woman who wanted nothing more than some side dick and given what's gone on in his life the past few years it just added to the emotional trauma he was going through. It's weird cuz he's also credited Will and Jada with helping him beat his drug addiction so to come out now with all this is just odd

If taking August Alsina's word as truth it sounds then what it really sounds like is Will and Jada do have an open relationship, Jada chose him at.some point to fuck around with and he messed around and fell in love with a woman who wanted nothing more than some side dick and given what's gone on in his life the past few years it just added to the emotional trauma he was going through.

textbook predatory behavior

they also was acting like that nigga was their son at first

Back