Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
What about... If you don't want to be clowned like a sexual deviant then perhaps dont join or be part of a creepy space sex cult?

here's my two cents no one asked for.
  1. What married folks do is their business. they signed the contract so they are the only ones that can determine what that means.
  2. Personally don't like the idea of open relationships outside of casual dating but I won't pretend to care/control what others do.
  3. They should have placed an NDA on this nigga like them white folks do for everything else.
  4. zero fucks about whether this was predatory or not simply because we shouldn't be looking for a victim when there is no body. Homie not a child, either he well enough to point the figure at where she touched him on the bear or he fucked up enough for us to not pay it any mind. either way, energy being wasted.
besides that, so glad I stopped looking for idols after going to college. Shit would be mad depressing to learn their life ain't what you thought.

I think I remember seeing the Smith’s say that if either of them had sex with someone else it’s not a dealbreaker. And it’s long been rumored that they’re swingers.

If this is true this isn’t super surprising. I’m sure Will has knocked down a few of his co-stars too.

This.

Not sure why everyone is shocked by this. Bruh this brotha going around spilling this, reminds of them groupie chicks who do it.

Reactions: GNS
If taking August Alsina's word as truth it sounds then what it really sounds like is Will and Jada do have an open relationship, Jada chose him at.some point to fuck around with and he messed around and fell in love with a woman who wanted nothing more than some side dick and given what's gone on in his life the past few years it just added to the emotional trauma he was going through. It's weird cuz he's also credited Will and Jada with helping him beat his drug addiction so to come out now with all this is just odd

This.

He need to chaulk this up to the game and k.i.m.

Back