Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video August Alsina Ft. Rick Ross- Entanglements

I’m not giving that song no listens. I’m not validating that bullshit. Shout out to Will and Jada.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'm giving him a pass.

Jada got her highest viewership interviewing herself. ??‍♂️

This the most relevant this niggaz ever been in his life, and thus far it's been nutting but jokes and people calling him the real victim.

Might as well make some money off the shit ??‍♂️

I'm giving him a pass.

This the most relevant this niggaz ever been in his life, and thus far it's been nutting but jokes and people calling him the real victim.

Bruh, you can’t condone this behavior!

You encouraging every side piece who knew what it was, to come forth and tell their story.

I wish I would hate on a bitch for giving me some sneak pussy plus benefits!

I'm giving him a pass.

71E6024E-F86B-4DE6-A36B-87CD0AFAFB1A.gif

damn did Ross really have to make this clearer? damn near his every verse is about will or jada.

So dumb question but who want to see Will drop a diss...never mind he already lost thanks to Jada.

It's a pretty bad look for Ross to get himself involved in some shit that has nothing to do with him, kinda like the Birdman/Wayne thing
at least the birdman/wayne thing made sense because of his connection to them. You can actually believe it's possible for him to be friends with them. this is just way left field

Reactions: GNS
Back