Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attempted Lynching In Indiana

I mean... I 100% see what yall mean about who dude surrounds himself with...

I just think it's wild that yall in here shittin on dude instead of putting that energy into posting the names/addresses/places of work of the racist muhfuckas that tried to kill this man just cuz he's black.

Both conversations need to be had for sure... and I wonder if dude will rethink who he has in his circle after these events... but yall putting more attention on the victim than the fuckin perpetrators... that's wild as hell

Add that Unsolved Mysteries episode about the nigga from Kansas to the mix too.

Hey man, if you wanna have those type of close personal relationships with white people then that’s on you.

Still shouldn’t prevent any black person from exercising common sense. At some point your survival instincts just gotta override your desire to hang out with white people in these precarious settings.

Last edited:

I just think it's wild that yall in here shittin on dude instead of putting that energy into posting the names/addresses/places of work of the racist muhfuckas that tried to kill this man just cuz he's black.

Both conversations need to be had for sure... and I wonder if dude will rethink who he has in his circle after these events... but yall putting more attention on the victim than the fuckin perpetrators... that's wild as hell
I feel bad for victim blaming but im tired of black pretending shit is sweet

Ion think we’re letting the people that tried to lynch him off the hook per se.

It’s more like... come on nigga, can you take a vested interest in your own survival too? Is hanging out with Chet and Brad and fucking Ashlynn so important that you gotta ignore hundreds of years of historical precedence?

I feel bad for victim blaming but im tired of black pretending shit is sweet

Ion think we’re letting the people that tried to lynch him off the hook per se.

It’s more like... come on nigga, can you take a vested interest in your own survival too? Is hanging out with Chet and Brad and fucking Ashlynn so important that you gotta ignore hundreds of years of historical precedence?

Nah I feel where yall coming from... but at the same time... more energy in this thread is being put towards blaming dude for his choice of friends(none of which had anything to do with why he was attacked) and that energy should be directed towards the cowards who attacked him in my opinion

Nah I feel where yall coming from... but at the same time... more energy in this thread is being put towards blaming dude for his choice of friends(none of which had anything to do with why he was attacked) and that energy should be directed towards the cowards who attacked him in my opinion
Word. Of course justice is the priority......

its a good thing there's a black soldier out there who consistently provides important info on the enemy huh.....

Word. Of course justice is the priority......

its a good thing there's a black soldier out there who consistently provides important info on the enemy huh.....

I dont have many issues with Tariq outside of his shitty music so yeah... good on him for posting this...

I just think what you JUST posted should have been given more attention than who this man chooses to be friends with in Bloomington fuckin Indiana whose black population is like 4%.

Like @onetoughmiracle just said tho... you'd think this would be a wakeup call for dude.

Now lets refocus this shit back on the real enemy here..

so it was the black dude all tangled up and being held?

if so...then yea...his friends shoulda put hands on a few folk.

fuck i look like watching my homie all gripped up and i got my phone out.

shiiiiit a few of them cacs gonna be in a bugs path being real still.

Im guessin the black guy was holding the camera cuz that looks like a white guy tangled up on the tree

Im confused

Thank you.

Im guessin the black guy was holding the camera cuz that looks like a white guy tangled up on the tree

Im confused
Its 2 or 3 different videos spliced into 1. The 1st 1 is the white "friend" filming while the victim was hemmed up against the tree. Then the 2nd vid is after they let the victim go, he started recording with his own camera and that's when the klansman starts calling him nappy head n shit

This kinda remind me of my brother's friend. He went to hangout with some of his white friends in the woods near the outskirts of the city. I don't think he knew some of them tho. Luckily, nothing happen to him but we grill him for doing that.

Back