Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attempted car robbery. Did the black man take it too far?

Attempted car robbery. Did the black man take it too far?

• Total voters
I'll be that guy

How was this recorded?

I'm trying to think of a scenario where a camera is this conveniently placed to record something like this

JaggedUncommonAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

Very first thing I thought of was "this is awfully convenient camera placement".

There's so much fake, staged shit out there that it makes you doubt everything.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a thief.

Folks outchea working hard for whatever little bit of happiness they have, and a muhfucka run up and just steals that from you?

Nah b, kid could have been shot and I'd be ok with it.

White boy should have been beaten to within an inch of his life to give his ass PTSD so if he so much as thinks of stealing a candy bar he gets a flashback.

I'll be that guy

How was this recorded?

I'm trying to think of a scenario where a camera is this conveniently placed to record something like this

Bro...we’re always being recorded by everything everywhere...not even on some “conspiracy theorist” type shit...it just is what it is at this point...

I routinely see cars with cameras in their windshields facing out now...literally everyday ...I can see how there’s always video footage of crazy ass accidents and shit because there’s always somebody out there filming

Too much IMO, but that's generally because I don't care all that much about material things though.

That said, I don't want to hear white people whining about this when old white men kill black kids for loud music.

Dude lucky cuz he could’a got murked...take that ass whoopin’ you deserved and take ya ass on to tha next possible lick...

Back