Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Wikipedia
"Filming for the third and fourth seasons began in early April 2021, in London, with additional filming in Amsterdam and Paris."

lol they just started like last month

If I had to guess they must be going on a world tour and that's why they are filming out of the country so that should be interesting.
They last episode they were on the plane to Europe.

They last episode they were on the plane to Europe.
Ah okay right.

Didn't remember where they were headed.

Cool because I didn't wanna spend too much time out there.

Atlanta is at it's best when it's in....Atlanta,well really Decatur but whatever.

Ah okay right.

Didn't remember where they were headed.

Cool because I didn't wanna spend too much time out there.

Atlanta is at it's best when it's in....Atlanta,well really Decatur but whatever.
I think you're being too literal.

The show Atlanta is a universe. It doesn't have to take place in the actual city.

Ofc if you're from there, the inside jokes and references are enjoyable and relatable but I think Glover doesn't want to pigeonhole himself into just the city.

Remember I think on the IC when niggas was mad they hadn't gone to strip clubs after like 3 episodes? Lol

I think you're being too literal.

The show Atlanta is a universe. It doesn't have to take place in the actual city.

Ofc if you're from there, the inside jokes and references are enjoyable and relatable but I think Glover doesn't want to pigeonhole himself into just the city.

Remember I think on the IC when niggas was mad they hadn't gone to strip clubs after like 3 episodes? Lol
Yeah,but it's called Atlanta.

If he didn't want to base it there it wouldn't be called that.

Imagine if a show was called Oklahoma,but they spend a whole season in Washington.

Earn ain't the strip club type anyway.

PB might go and Darius would go ironically,but as we know PB don't even like clubs.

He not throwing no dancers no money with his grumpy ass.

They could have them in bikinis,but girls get butt booty naked in ATL clubs so it would be weak.

I never asked myself "Why didn't they go to the strip club?" once

Yeah,but it's called Atlanta.

If he didn't want to base it there it wouldn't be called that.

Imagine if a show was called Oklahoma,but they spend a whole season in Washington.

Earn ain't the strip club type anyway.

PB might go and Darius would go ironically,but as we know PB don't even like clubs.

He not throwing no dancers no money with his grumpy ass.

They could have them in bikinis,but girls get butt booty naked in ATL clubs so it would be weak.

I never asked myself "Why didn't they go to the strip club?" once
Don't make me pull up the article where Glover said what I just did lol

The show is bigger than strip club shenanigans

Don't make me pull up the article where Glover said what I just did lol

The show is bigger than strip club shenanigans
I don't have a problem with them not going to a strip club.

bring up the article

lol I was about the post this article where they make it clear that season 3 and 4 won't be entirely shot in Europe.

That doesn't mean that it season 3 won't be in Europe,but it does make it clear we're not staying there.

If PB becomes a big artist he will have to travel,but he will also be home at some point.

Plus we don't know how this story will go.PB fuck around flop and start working at the chicken spot form season 1.

3rd paragragh at the end

Last edited:
DAVE and Flatbush Misdemeanors are just as funny so they might of already lost the crown
Never saw dave but FBM isn't as funny to me

It's cool though

Atlanta is Curb Your Enthusiasm level

Donny can do whatever he wanna do in that field.

He drops when he feels like it and you gone watch that shit when it drops and love that shit.

I really just doing understand the gripe behind the show title is all.

i gotta rewatch it over shit was mad funny . that tranny scene when glover got arrested had me rollin

Lol at these complaints
Can't wait for the show no matter if they in Paris or MLK Blvd. The show is that good
I wasn't complaining. I just would prefer for him to spend most of the time in Atlanta or at least America but either way I'm going to watch it and it's going to be good

The same ones complaining...will be acting like this when the new season trailer drops...
View attachment 567587

Lol
I'm who woke up and cranked this thread up this morning.

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat either way.

A preference for a location isn't complaining.

I just don't want it to stay out there more than a few EPs.

I don't want it to be like when Weeds left Egrestic.

Back