Welcome To aBlackWeb

man i rented that shit on cable

got the snacks set up, im breakin it all down for the mrs and what not

from about 30 mins in to the end it was like:

DependableRegalBuffalo-small.gif

I was highly embarrassed

That shit was odd, not in a good way

Man i watched the first half of that movie at a friend house and thought it was gonna be dope.

Took me moths to go back and watch the rest. When i finally did i was disappointed af lol. It had potential then took a HARD left turn.

But with what Japan bout to do with the human/animal embryo hybrids....might be looked back on as prophetic

Yeah I went to a morning showing and it was like 7 of us in there. 3 were sleep and snoring by mid movie, once the human dogs ending came I wanted my 2 hrs back.

hey, we supported tho

hopefully he considers the feedback

i wont write him off

man i rented that shit on cable

got the snacks set up, im breakin it all down for the mrs and what not

from about 30 mins in to the end it was like:

DependableRegalBuffalo-small.gif

I was highly embarrassed

I knew from the trailer it was gonna be some convoluted bullshit. Was happy for dude but knew off top that wasn't for me and never bothered.

When niggas told me about the end I was clowning.

the main idea was cool tho

we got threads about this shit...the "work voice" and dealing with the dual life type shit

I didnt even see a trailer.....I liked him in atlanta and it was black and relatable and I was all in lol

i thought he was gonna game the system, shoot to the top, live the lie a little too far and fuck up, then see his mistake yadda yadda go quit the job in the most niggerish way possible and ride out all jobless and happy and black and fire up a blunt

but nah

They did this same color Easter Egg on the last episode of Jessica Jones. Red and Blue repping two different paths but she was in the middle cast in purple (combo of red and blue). Niiiiiiiiice. These cinematographers with the shit.

Dope but damn that's a stretch

They gone have to run marathons of the first 2 seasons towards the end of the year just to refresh....then 2 seasons in the same year, only to be done or wait another 2

I'm checkin for it, I'm just bitching lol

Back