Welcome To aBlackWeb

I could break down anything if I want to...I could break down Gumball on cartoon Network if I felt compelled to believe it was deeper than it actually is

IDK which eps you talking about,but a few of these eps were made with the intention of causing thought and theories

Because Childish is a such a fan and craftsman he knows high niggas sit around and try to put together clues and leaves just enough out to cause that.

He probably get high and try to figure out his own clues.

fuck yall just for that.Imma conjour up some bullshit just to make this ep deeper than what it was

see brutha it was a cardboard poster the whole time

see cardboard is brown like the BLACK man

and posting is like putting something up so they putting up the BLACK man

like when we were hung on trees

and the gummy bears represent how society chews on the BLACK man and gets a high

that's why the high girl went to the pool to find what was real

because carpools....

Question about the movie with darius where he can do the white voice

Why don't they just use a white man with a white voice to sale whatever they're selling ?

and sidenote I know a dude who made a living off using a fake white voice to con old white ppl out of money over the phone.

Question about the movie with darius where he can do the white voice

Why don't they just use a white man with a white voice to sale whatever they're selling ?

and sidenote I know a dude who made a living off using a fake white voice to con old white ppl out of money over the phone.

thats what jamaicans do to yall americans lol . scammers

Van friend ain't shit. Let me repeat Van friend ain't shit.

Darius is just random

Van hella cute tho.

Nice ass crib to

That van driver was gone rape one of them broads smh

Back