HBO Atlanta’s Missing and Murdered: The Lost Children

No HE'S saying he didn't do it. He did it and they had overwhelming evidence from his truck and his alibi. They found his prints on one of the bodies that waahed up a shore and then they tied him to the rest.
so could he have did that one and not the rest? not like its any better tho.

i need to read up on this.

It's on a OutKast album if I'm not mistaken and hold on let me grab a link as well
I can't find the link at the moment but I'll search I'm about to get in the road and can't access this site without WiFi smh

No HE'S saying he didn't do it. He did it and they had overwhelming evidence from his truck and his alibi. They found his prints on one of the bodies that waahed up a shore and then they tied him to the rest.
I heard he did SOME of the murders but there were others involved

Anyone who grew up in or around ATL in the early 80s will NEVER forget the name Wayne Williams. He was our real life boogie man. My sister is 3.5 years older than me and when she was elementary school one of the kids she went to school with got snatched up. I grew up in the immediate aftermath of all that shit and I distinctly remember the paranoia of the times. There used to be a commercial that came on TV that said "It's 10:00. Do you know where your children are". I remember my sister and I having to play in the backyard and going no farther than across the street. I remember Officer Friendly and random parents/older people hanging around after school and making sure everyone got home and was picked up by the right person. I was a little kid but I'll never forget that shit.

My aunt went to high school with Wayne Williams. I remember her driving us past his house. Shit was crazy. And as crazy as the entire era was I'm still not 100% convinced that he did ALL of that shit. If I'm not mistaken that basically caught him throwing a body in the river. He did something but I'm not sure he did ALL of it. Either way that was a crazy time that no child from from early 80s Atlanta will ever forget.

"The only thing we feared was Williams, Wayne. Never thought about hitting licks or slanging 'cane."
3 Stacks

Last edited:
Yo the stuff I read about it is wild. The KKK involvement does seem plausible

Reactions: SKPJR