Athletes with the worst podcasts/shows

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
First off, defund podcasts

As more and more athletes started to transition from playing to life after playing, it seems like every other week, another podcast/show pops up

You used to not have to worry about this as networks appeared to be super selective in who they let through the door

But with the Internet, a camera, and a mic, a lot of these dudes have carved out their own lanes and for better or for worse, here we are and I don't think it's going to be slowing down anytime soon

With that said, who have the worst platforms or if they are featured on a platform, who gives the worst takes.

I can't be the only person who has seen a clip of Cam Newtons show right? So cringe. He tries so hard to be proper with the way he speaks all while using terrible grammar.

He looks like an abomination you make at the character creation screen when you're just fucking around to see how outlandish you can get and is just not good at this shit

Theo pinson
Gilbert arenas
Stephen jackson and Matt barnes
Thanasis antetokounmpo
Danny green
Duncan robinson
Jeff teague
Trae young
Demar Derozan

Get all of these out of here

Theo pinson
Gilbert arenas
Stephen jackson and Matt barnes
Thanasis antetokounmpo
Danny green
Duncan robinson
Jeff teague
Trae young
Demar Derozan

Get all of these out of here
I blame niggas like Nick Young for enabling arenas

No way a nigga gonna torment my kids like that and we still be cool

I also used to fuck with the Chamberlain heights nigga (name escapes me) but he just be going along with Gilbert also

Why none of these niggas never give him pushback