Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW At What Point Does Thick Become Fat

Props for being honest enough to admit it.

Unlike some of these other nignogs.

he lyin....i like fat chicks and wouldnt do that

im also very sober and satisfied right now

a month long dry spell and a couple coronas i'd most likely sing a different tune

i'd knock everything Holliday posted.....big red might get it first

Literally just seen this FB and niggas were arguing that she was fat since the caption said "this is what you call thick"

On another note they watching me. I ain't mad at the results but damn. I come into this thread and this is what comes up

View attachment 175045

View attachment 175046

View attachment 175047
I would call her thick but obese fat or whatever the fuck would not take away the smash.

To answer the OP I think thick is a big girl with a nice shape. Fat is girl who could be the same weight as a thick broad but shaped like a potato or them linebackers that @deadeye stay posting.

Thick:

And some of you nignogs are lying if you say you wouldn't smash.

I see I need to get on your case too like I got on recaptimus case last weeek. We had a small intervention in the middle of a thread . I Had all kinds of graphs flow charts and pictures in my presentation. Let me break it down for you.
This is thick borderlineing on chubby:

Here's the lovely chews way who I would classify as thick:
Here's another nice thick one for emphasis

Monique the physique:
2714f375b82843c486c668c6ffd646e0.jpg
Also I would like to thank brother recaptimus for providing us with the heat I just displayed. @IP360 Now that behemoth you embedded in that video is what they call an ssbbw or a supervised bbw which is a sugar coated way of saying morbidly obese. No. She didn't sound healthy just having a conversation is a challenge to her respiratory system. She was breathing heavy before she even started a sentence. Not my cup of tea beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may like it but we don't don't post that any more in here please. You need to visit the justice league of bbw thread to see whats really up.

Back