Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW At What Point Does Thick Become Fat

I remember this chick, I forgot her name. All I know is she got pregnant (can't blame the dude) and she left the game. Had a whole folder on her, lol.

I've made a quick cross-research on her based upon her now-deleted IG pseudo quoted in the video and the name's Jasmine, also known as MyrtleJas aka "The Big Clapper" .

Yea, I've heard about her pregnancy. Apparently, that was the reason why she has blown up, because I found a fewer pictures and videos from prior and a little after her pregnancy and man, she has gotten huuuuuge in comparison to her thicc days.

Damn. When I was telling y'all how some super-obese women's bodies remains on the curvy side, even while being nearly a half-ton overweight.

She currently weigh 620 pounds. Slow, heavy thuds, tremors and sloshing butt claps incoming in the dark on the room...
View attachment 420045View attachment 420046View attachment 420047

Thay wedgie, though... ?????
View attachment 420050
#OversizedLatinaWeddingCakes
Aye fam I'm going to need you to reevaluate your posting career and burn your keyboard. I don't want to click a thread and see a Volkswagen sized hoes b. Smack yourself

Damn. When I was telling y'all how some super-obese women's bodies remains on the curvy side, even while being nearly a half-ton overweight.

She currently weigh 620 pounds. Slow, heavy thuds, tremors and sloshing butt claps incoming in the dark on the room...
View attachment 420045View attachment 420046View attachment 420047

Thay wedgie, though... ?????
View attachment 420050
#OversizedLatinaWeddingCakes

Is this MaryBoBerry? Jeezus, she's gotten HUGE! :wtf20:

I know she's not going to take a dip in the Pool. Her Big Ass is going to displace waaaaaaay too much Water and flood the entire Backyard.

Back