At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

22te8q.gif

I responded to a nigga who put YOU in this shit. I tell the nigga to leave you outta of it and you wanna fight me?!

This what hate do!?

I didn't read past the op.

??‍♂️

And I don't hate you or want to fight you I tried to squash shit multiple times. You been told me fuck that multiple times.

You want to be the ops for whatever reason and not move on. That's a you problem.

I didn't read past the op.

??‍♂️

And I don't hate you or want to fight you I tried to squash shit multiple times. You been told me fuck that multiple times.

You want to be the ops for whatever reason and not move on. That's a you problem.
So if you didn’t read past the OP(thanks for reading it btw). Where did you get the idea I had your name in my mouth?

so you making shit up now?

Brush ya teeth before you put me all in ya mouth.
It's amazing you say this as you @ me first thing in the morning and make a promise to @ me everytime you see someone doing something...

Like you the most dedicated snitchi I ever saw in my life.

Yes a real snitch..

Someone who wants to see people get in trouble for the same shit you did....snitch of the fucking board here

Anyone calling this sub forum trash I want that same energy to them but we all know it won't be and the reason why

It's amazing you say this as you @ me first thing in the morning and make a promise to @ me everytime you see someone doing something...

Yes a real snitch..

Someone who wants to see people get in trouble for the same shit you did....snitch of the fucking board here
This not about you right now, this thread about me

Yes a real snitch..

tenor.gif