Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what age will you allow your kids to have a social media account?

Shit my girls didn't even get phones until they turned 14. Idk how easy that would be nowadays with everyone having one tho.

My brother inlaw and his wife made a Facebook account for there 3 year old already. She said they made it soo he can have one already when he wants it.

I just shook my head. I'm gonna do my best to keep mine away until mid teenage years

Last edited:
Its different in these days and times. Easy to say never but you also dont want your kid to be the only mfer missing out on some shit.

Either way def not before 12.

Hopefully they like me and never want one.

Ehhhh idk

I think both apps curate your shit based on what you show interest in

Don’t sleep on the tik thots
While I agree. My son feed is full of Fortnite and dancing shit. I got it on my phone. However, my other accounts on IG is strictly craft stuff and teacher stuff. I only follow crafters and teaching pages and I still be seeing ass and tits on my explore page. More ass and tits than crafts. And a lot of Beyoncé.

While I agree. My son feed is full of Fortnite and dancing shit. I got it on my phone. However, my other accounts on IG is strictly craft stuff and teacher stuff. I only follow crafters and teaching pages and I still be seeing ass and tits on my explore page. More ass and tits than crafts. And a lot of Beyoncé.
Lol Yo i dead only created ig for fitness workouts and my explore page had a bunch of ass and tittes and thot vacation pics too. All i could do is laugh and smh...

And double tap

My son kinda nice... He prolly already got a couple. Imma delete them if I see them though

Honestly, can you really stop them? I say, once they get to middle school or highschool, they will find ways around your block. You can block websites on your home network and phone. But what about the library or other public computers? What about their friends?

Back