Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
when they start to want to explore sexuality and sex organs and or have urges.

I don’t think a child should be coerced or made to choose before they are ready and every child is different.

But a child should be able to talk to a parent about why they feel a way, if not, please don’t make a possible life long decision.

Had this issue with my niece

I don’t know….

Maybe doctors are now legally required to ask what a child identifies as.

So, I’ll give him the benefit.

asking someone how they identify isnt trying to turn them into something they are not.

It's not a one size fits all thing but I agree with what @DOS_patos said in his post tho.

it presents that there may be an option. "I'm a boy but you're saying I could be a girl???" is now an option.

That's not the kind of shit you want in a child's head during their formative years.

The medical establishment is on a mission to turn our children queers, transgenders, etc! We cannot let this stand!

Who’s with me?!?!?!
Lame.

Anyway, why is gender identity theory so prevalent in mainstream life now? I thought it was like a percentage of a percentage of people who are even involved.

Lame.

Anyway, why is gender identity theory so prevalent in mainstream life now? I thought it was like a percentage of a percentage of people who are even involved.

How is me crusading against the medical establishment...who is CLEARLY trying to turn our children into queers and transgenders...lame? If you want to allow this debauchery, you're free to do son in your own home. But ME? I'ma go to war with these niggas! I must protect my children's sexual identity!

Thats a fair statement. But why is this convo being had? kids aren't asking for it - every other generation grew up without it being a pressing issue, what changed?
What changed is the pink mafia went from fighting for acceptance and equality, which THEY GOT to wanting to control and dictate..because they're still white

The black cowardly response to this is "nobody can turn you gay lol" which conveniently ignores the DEVIOUS INTENTIONS of white people.

Niggas would rather go along to get along and troll black men who resist the nonsense

What changed is the pink mafia went from fighting for acceptance and equality, which THEY GOT to wanting to control and dictate..because they're still white

The black cowardly response to this is "nobody can turn you gay lol" which conveniently ignores the DEVIOUS INTENTIONS of white people.

Niggas would rather go along to get along and troll black men who resist the nonsense

Naw the black father response is, can’t nobody unteach my kid what I taught him.

My sons school allows you to pull your kid when they teach sex Ed. We didn’t pull ours we allowed him to gain/learn perspective but his education came way before school offered a class.

Back