Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE At what age should a grown man not have dookie stains?

females got thongs riding up their whole bootyhole. i know more than a few of em got more skid marks than route 66.

Last edited:
as for men, discounting gut issues you got no excuse.
if ur a grown man that can't wipe thoroughly enough to avoid shit stains go call ur momma and ask her why she didn't teach u when u were 3. and learn how to tie ur laces while ur at it too.

tenor.gif

females got thongs riding up their whole bootyhole. i know more than a few of em got more skid marks than route 66.
Nah man we got the lock down on timely shits and baby wipes we good.....we'll most of us... I don't recommend them tho unless you got a squeaky clean booty hole!

Anytime there is number 2, it leads with a shower. Don't understand folks who only use tissue and keep it moving. You just drying shit and forming a crust. Like @Young_Chitlin said, wet wipes, shower after or get a bidet. Stop walking around with crusty booties B.

as for men, discounting gut issues you got no excuse.
if ur a grown man that can't wipe thoroughly enough to avoid shit stains go call ur momma and ask her why she didn't teach u when u were 3. and learn how to tie ur laces while ur at it too.
The thing is anal leakage is a thing most folks don't know they have either so wiping twenty times won't matter for some folks. Water must be applied to avoid crusty butts man.

I love how he labelled the thread DEBATE as if this is worthy of serious deep intellectual discussion lmao

Matter of fact, if Chi made infantile shit like this a debate topic more people would participate and it'd be hilarious. But also sad.

Also, i got a bidet at home so i only try to poop at home and i resist the urge to fart. I typically dont have gas though due to my amazing diet.

Oooooooh boy though, if the office orders donuts and all the fatties are too self conscious to eat them, I'll eat 4 or 5 myself and take 50 bathroom breaks to let em rip. belee dat.

Also if you take a dump at work, due to the toilet paper most places use to keep costs low, you're either going to finish the day with dookie stains or a bloody asshole. I had a emergency at work the other day and felt that toilet paper in my hand and just shed a tear at what i was about to do.

This shouldn't even apply to grown men. This is a question for kids.

And any kids that's not in diapers or pullups shouldn't have this problem.

Lou's right, I legit have cut my anus wiping with those one ply toilet paper in public washrooms. It's the Charmin bears' worst nightmare.

This is me sitting sitting on the shitter. (Minus winning an oscar for my shitty performanc3)

movies-therewillbeblood.jpg

Last edited:
Lou's right, I legit have cut my anus wiping with those one ply toilet paper in public washrooms. It's the Charmin bears' worst nightmare.

This is me sitting sitting on the shitter. (Minus winning an oscar for my shitty performanc3)

View attachment 544404
Shits impossible, no pun intended.

You'll be doing 10 wipes and still seeing a streak and the shit feels like sandpaper after wipe 2. Asked my boss if we could just buy toilet paper at costco and she asked if i was high. Said people will be in the bathroom all day and we dont have enough medical staff. Plus itd cost more apparently than what these fucks we have a contract with sell it to us for.

Also if you take a dump at work, due to the toilet paper most places use to keep costs low, you're either going to finish the day with dookie stains or a bloody asshole. I had a emergency at work the other day and felt that toilet paper in my hand and just shed a tear at what i was about to do.
Always bring wet wipes with you my G. You bring a booksack to work?

Back