Welcome To aBlackWeb

At&T Fined 60 million for Throttling data plans

all i know is Tmobile and sprint are spotty af in louisiana

i've never tried verizon...are they still on cdma network or did they finally move over to gsm?

But ATT has practically a monopoly on louisiana

all i know is Tmobile and sprint are spotty af in louisiana

i've never tried verizon...are they still on cdma network or did they finally move over to gsm?

But ATT has practically a monopoly on louisiana

To make ya read short:

In 2019, we're getting close to the death date of these older technologies in the US. (Verizon is turning its CDMA off this year.) But millions of people are still using devices that require one or the other of these kinds of networks.

im definitely not on the side of ATT at all, but i have a coworker right now who, i think still to this day does NOT have internet via a cable provider, but was using her unlimited data and a hotspot iirc to stream all her shit b/c she doesnt have cable

so, if im att and i see she is practically hogging the network in her area, I gotta feel like she trying to get over. What other reason does she have for using 1000x more data than everyone else.

So, she gonna pay. Might not be to Cox/charter, etc...but she not saving the money she thinks b/c her shit be getting throttled

Back