Welcome To aBlackWeb

Assassination Attempt on Venezuela's President

Hol up.....

You mean all this time you're legit mixed Venezuelan.... Raised by the Venezuelan side.. Don't know shit bout your white side..... But just cuz you look more white you just let people call you white?

Bruh..... Ain't your wife Hispanic too??

I'm either high or bugging...

Vibe, you really ain't white are you??
White is a race
Hispanics is a ethnicity
He can be both

Hol up.....

You mean all this time you're legit mixed Venezuelan.... Raised by the Venezuelan side.. Don't know shit bout your white side..... But just cuz you look more white you just let people call you white?

Bruh..... Ain't your wife Hispanic too??

I'm either high or bugging...

Vibe, you really ain't white are you??

Grandfathers side is from Spain, Grandmothers side is from Venezuela. But growing up, I didn’t know this. I just found this out about two years ago.

Grew up raise by my mother, who is white. She doesn’t have a clue where her side is from.

My wife is Irish and Hispanic but idk her fathers side, neither does she, he was absent her whole life. Her whole fam is Irish.

and I say white bc I don’t know shit about my Spanish/Venezuelan side. Growing up I was learning Spanish but my grandmother stopped teaching me and she moved away.

I feel like shit claiming that side bc I don’t speak the language and whatnot. Makes me feel like I’m just saying it bc of my blood, which doesn’t make me feel right.

I’m currently trying to learn about that side since I have a lot of family still alive there that can possibly teach me.

Venezuela used to be one of the richest countries in the Americas. Great culture, cuisine. I see it out here in Miami, especially in Doral where a lot of Venezuelans live

russian and US about to have another proxie war.
putin been heading towards venezuela....was just talking about it like last week.
now this.....

and I say white bc I don’t know shit about my Spanish/Venezuelan side. Growing up I was learning Spanish but my grandmother stopped teaching me and she moved away.

I feel like shit claiming that side bc I don’t speak the language and whatnot. Makes me feel like I’m just saying it bc of my blood, which doesn’t make me feel right.

I’m currently trying to learn about that side since I have a lot of family still alive there that can possibly teach me.

My grandpa from Ecuador and live in NOLA and I met dude maybe once.

My momma dont even claim him. She call my grandma last husband her dad and that fool he from Honduras

D5bctuZW4AA2IYy.jpg

Grandfathers side is from Spain, Grandmothers side is from Venezuela. But growing up, I didn’t know this. I just found this out about two years ago.

Grew up raise by my mother, who is white. She doesn’t have a clue where her side is from.

My wife is Irish and Hispanic but idk her fathers side, neither does she, he was absent her whole life. Her whole fam is Irish.

Well I'll be damn

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

My moms told me about the shit going on down there months ago around the time the caravan shit started. Some of them went to Panama to live.

But yea, i'm surprised it took this long for an attempt to be made.

Back