Welcome To aBlackWeb

Assassin’s Creed Codename Red (TBA)

Yo they pumping out assassin creed content like the series is great lol

I might get this but I gotta have a wait and see approach but I hope it’s good

The lore is what initially caught my attention.. finding more about the Isu and all that was dope as hell. Now its just.. meh

The lore is what initially caught my attention.. finding more about the Isu and all that was dope as hell. Now its just.. meh

man for me it was the settings they used. But they just over did the shit over and over. The isu shit was ok but when Desmond died idk wtf

the shit that locked me in was the adam and eve joint when they escaped.. that shit was so dope and I wanted more of that type of storytelling. they fucked it up tho

And what blew was if you miss like one of their non main games you could miss a good amount of story. I played 1 through 4 non of the extras abd found out the girl helping Desmond was a Templar and was like wow

And what blew was if you miss like one of their non main games you could miss a good amount of story. I played 1 through 4 non of the extras abd found out the girl helping Desmond was a Templar and was like wow

and thats the issue. You can catch every single game they release now and miss NOTHING.. its a fuckin waste sadly

magic-johnson.gif

I thought I could get into valhalla but I looked at that skill tree and said fck no. Its just too much.

Playing it feels like homework. I play games to escape not bring on more problems.

Back