Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

@AP2.5 congrats on being the first to be hostile in 2024
Nah brother

I don't go out my way to say disparaging things to MJ. I've only responded in defense.

You see the posts. He wants a name change and will ask everyone but me for the name change when I'm the one who does the name changes so as far as I'm concerned, he really don't want a name change and that's ok with me

Could've had his shit changed by now but here we are 🤷🏾‍♂️

You've never asked me cause you're scared I'ma say no so who's the bitch in this interaction🤔
Nah brother

I don't go out my way to say disparaging things to MJ. I've only responded in defense.

You see the posts. He wants a name change and will ask everyone but me for the name change when I'm the one who does the name changes so as far as I'm concerned, he really don't want a name change and that's ok with me

Could've had his shit changed by now but here we are 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pussy, the thread is called "Ask Staff A Question" not fuckin ask AP. When I asked to have my name change, my request should've been fulfilled. Not jokes and these abuse of mod power silly games. FOH. I would like my name changed.

Pussy, the thread is called "Ask Staff A Question" not fuckin ask AP. When I asked to have my name change, my request should've been fulfilled. Not jokes and these abuse of mod power silly games. FOH. I would like my name changed.
What you wanted changed 2?

None of these things happened and you legit just made this up cause you refuse to ask me, the staff person that does name changes to change your name

Unlike you, I'm able to do what is asked of me despite whatever shit you been on lately with these personal attacks from you, and don't dare sit here and say that aren't personal or you just joking either cause you ain't.

You said you wanted a name change but never said what you wanted the name changed to. I could have been petty and really did the shit you accused me off and "abused" mod power and changed your shit to whatever I wanted to but I was trying to help you out but again, here we are.

@AP2.5 where's the end beef thread, y'all need to hash your differences out
I legit do not have no real life issue with MJ. Even this forum shit is silly cause it's only one sided coming from him with the way he routinely throws fits and tantrums, calling me pussy and bitches over trivial shit he claims is supposed to be jokes and fun. Who plays like that all the time? I don't 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back