Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Where do we make suggestions for the forum? I have an idea to make the whole currency system more relevant/fair.

I feel like it was cool when it first started, but now you got people witb so much money it makes it hard to save or compete.

Make th money reset each week. Leave the ways to earn money as is, but you lose it at the end of the week. you do a weekly auction of "prizes" similar to what offered in the store. The more you post/participate the better chance you have of winning and auction with more money. But it also doesn't discourage new posters or those who don't have a lot of money like the current system.

Where do we make suggestions for the forum? I have an idea to make the whole currency system more relevant/fair.

I feel like it was cool when it first started, but now you got people witb so much money it makes it hard to save or compete.

Make th money reset each week. Leave the ways to earn money as is, but you lose it at the end of the week. you do a weekly auction of "prizes" similar to what offered in the store. The more you post/participate the better chance you have of winning and auction with more money. But it also doesn't discourage new posters or those who don't have a lot of money like the current system.
So you telling me I should lose my M's?

Would you be saying this if you were this rich?

So you telling me I should lose my M's?

Would you be saying this if you were this rich?

I'm saying what is the point of just hoarding cash? Like we use it, but not as much as we could. And the way the system of robbing works, you basically become untouchable when you reach a certain point. It takes the fun put of it.

If we reset the cash, it encourages the drive to get it back. Plus we don't have to do away with the stashed, but maybe limit him much you can have or carries over week to week.

And then the auction for the prizes could be similar to whats offered in the store or speak things outside of those. The fact that you never know what will be auctioned makes it exciting too.

Aint no one trying to take ya cash Griselda Blanco lol. Just a suggestion.

Got something you need help with? Ask away.

For more specific or personal concerns, PMing a member of staff would be best.

This thread was created for questions to be asked of the staff team. Miscellaneous discussion or musings goes in the random thoughts thread. Thanks!

This is the place to raise it.

i still will go back to the success percentage of robberies on an automated system....

i think that money can be taken so easily is what's making it's value drop

Man when I get out the game after hitting rock bottom y'all wanna change. Where was these ideas 2 weeks ago

I'm saying what is the point of just hoarding cash? Like we use it, but not as much as we could. And the way the system of robbing works, you basically become untouchable when you reach a certain point. It takes the fun put of it.

If we reset the cash, it encourages the drive to get it back. Plus we don't have to do away with the stashed, but maybe limit him much you can have or carries over week to week.

And then the auction for the prizes could be similar to whats offered in the store or speak things outside of those. The fact that you never know what will be auctioned makes it exciting too.

Aint no one trying to take ya cash Griselda Blanco lol. Just a suggestion.
You don't know how hard I worked to get this money!

We do have several new versions of the robbery game in mind...

This one...

and another one I shared with the ABW staff and @Joshua Sanchez similar to Yu-Gi-Oh.

We are doing ongoing feasibility research to see whether or not these projects can be done. A lot has to be considered.
How close are yall to implementing those changes? What's the consensus?

I have a question.

Can we get a set of rules and stick to them and not make up rules whenever we want to because we want to?

If you would like to enforce a rule maybe give a warning that something is about to change, instead of doing it when you want to.

For example: when Goldie announced that pictures would cost us to change, instead of him just throwing that rule out at us. It was fair and he gave us a time frame.

Just a suggestion.

I'd like put my bid in for modship, I feel it's (burp) long overdue.

I'll be the best mod, wi-with the best solutions and I promise to implement extreme vetting for all those ic refugees.

I was just thinking bout this. Ima look out for the day ones. Once more people sign up ima need more staff.

Won't be happening today, but soon.

Back