Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

@Chi-town B
@King Freeman ( i know you said you dont care but...)

Things should be good to go now. Not sure what happened with your permissions, but I had to reinstate them.

Sorry for the inconvenience

you want it removed from your viewing?

lol nah not completely.. But while at work when im looking for discussion threads damn near the whole first page in New Posts is candy shop joints.

If I could just filter them out as needed it would be dope but its not that serious. Was just curious if there was a way to do that

lol nah not completely.. But while at work when im looking for discussion threads damn near the whole first page in New Posts is candy shop joints.

If I could just filter them out as needed it would be dope but its not that serious. Was just curious if there was a way to do that
It's the Wild Wild West in that bitch lol. Yall don't know what we deal with in there lol

lemme play around and see

@Inori, this is the best you gonna be able to do without having the forum completely removed from your viewing

1593455366174.png

Back