Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask me anything: I worked at a Sex Toy Shop

So I assume you're looking for a bullet? Just for clitoral stimulation or a body wand(which I never tried.

Right now my favorite vibrator is the whisper. Its quite, has 3 settings, and is strong as hell. Gets you off in seconds.

View attachment 40391 View attachment 40392

That body wand looks like it may be powerful! I had a mini bullet awhile back but it was battery operated but that little thing was the business(lost it but that’s a story for another day lol) howeverrr, I had the chance to try a wand not too long ago...no words.
Thank you btw!

Question

If it's in the op the I apologize but how did you end up there in the first place?

What kinda questions were on the job app

Did you have to take a drug test?

A friend of mine worked there and side it was easy side gig...so I applied and got hired on the spot:)

It was your regular retail application, nothing spectacular.

Lol, nah we didn't have to.

That body wand looks like it may be powerful! I had a mini bullet awhile back but it was battery operated but that little thing was the business(lost it but that’s a story for another day lol) howeverrr, I had the chance to try a wand not too long ago...no words.
Thank you btw!

Yeah the women would rave about the wand and that bullet.

I enjoy bullets but like to use them with a dildo.

You're welcome!

Aight,let's get to the shits

giphy.gif

Did y'all have a gloryhole in the back?

Ever caught anyone having sex in the store?

Ever seen something in the store that got you hot and bothered

Does being around that much sex, numb it to you?

What ya dome like?

Aight,let's get to the shits

View attachment 40394

Did y'all have a gloryhole in the back?

Ever caught anyone having sex in the store?

Ever seen something in the store that got you hot and bothered

Does being around that much sex, numb it to you?

What ya dome like?

Nope.

Kissing and a guy fingering his lady friend in the toy section.

Yes, this temperature arousal lube that gets cold(I tried it on my nipples and it felt amazing). I will be trying it with my glass dildo.

Also a male co-worker , we were suppose to fuck but that fell through. His head game was amazing!

Not at all. Being around made me want it more.

Sloppy. Its definitely A1.

Back