Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask A White Person

When you read a nigga's post with the word nigga in it, does the voice in your head say nigga or nigger?
giphy.gif

The former not the latter

I’m super sub sensitive and I ain’t even ginger, but I don’t use sun screen just deal with the burn.

4 hours working on a roof yesterday, burnt like a cunt.
How many burnt pussies does one have to come across for this to become a normal go to analogy?

Like are yall really not using mayo?

Mayo is a base ingredient in many things. Potato salad... Coleslaw.... Elote... Deviled eggs... Lobster rolls...

What kinda dry ass sammiches yall eating?
I can't eat mayo if I can taste it. So it doesn't go on any sandwich. Potato salad has so many other ingredients so I can't really taste the mayo. Coleslaw sucks.

Mayo is a base ingredient in many things. Potato salad... Coleslaw.... Elote... Deviled eggs... Lobster rolls...

Wtf is elote?

I dont add it to anything myself but I'll eat it if it's included in shit like you said.

I just put mustard on my sammiches usually.

Why do yall like to touch black people's hair?

And do yall be aware how unsanitary it is to do that?

I substitute mayo for salad cream, prefer the sharper taste of it.

How many burnt pussies does one have to come across for this to become a normal go to analogy?

We got a funny guy, I know you ain’t retarded. I’ll leave the answer at that.

Do yall wash yall legs in the shower?

Cmon now...

Why do yall like to touch black people's hair?

And do yall be aware how unsanitary it is to do that?

That’s just people with boundary issues.

Back