Welcome To aBlackWeb

ASIAN GUY CALLS COPS ON BLACK COUPLE...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
...over a PINIC TABLE

Couple In LA Call Police On Black Family Eating L…:

So...who was right/wrong in this situation, and why?

Sigh
This what he called a cop for?
That shit made him look pussy af to his girl especially having to leave anyway

This how crazy people who aren't from here look at how americans call cops man

Ok...I kinda see where the Asian dude is coming from. I don't like folks sittin that close to me either. Plus...you couldn't find no other spots to sit at??? Me personally...i wouldn't sat at that table. B/c i don't like sittin close to strangers. Granted...the tables were designed to have multiple folks sit there lookin at the chess boards.

Where the muthafucca went wrong...acting like a bitch by callin the cops. Also...how you coughing and shyt, but when the cops show up...oh now you wanna wear a mask.

They could have sat somewhere else to eat. Like that would have pissed me off with everything going on. Get away from me.

But on the other side I would just get up and tell that nigga fuck his life.
He tried to use the cops as a scare tactic tho which is some hoe shit. Then doubled down and said fam threatened him with violence when that didn't work. Fuck around and circle the block when the cops gone. You might really get that issue.

There needs to be penalties for calling 911 on false premises and for frivolous shit like this.

There needs to be penalties for calling 911 on false premises and for frivolous shit like this.

Which is why some of these cities are starting to revamp the police department. Muthafuccas should start gettin fined for this kinda tho.

One of the few times I'd side wit the police on this. B/c you can tell he was frustrated that they had to drive all the way over there for that.

Honestly, I think these nuisance cop calls are a combination of a few things, but most notably 1) the idea that nonblacks have that cops are maintainers of peace and will handle petty disputes like that properly and 2) the false belief that blacks fly off the handle over everything and that we can't be reasoned with. Karen's and outright racists aside, I think some of these people are quick to go to the cops on blacks because they believe it's just easier and less likely to result in conflict. That's fucked up, especially nowadays when they should all know that's not really true.

If I need 6ft, I make 6ft. If the Asian was uncomfortable he could've just left.

The cop was suggesting for black dude to hurry up and finish his food so he can leave asking the Asian if 2 mins was ok,foh.

Nothing was resolved until the white woman stepped in, otherwise the cop would've stood there still going back and forth until black dude finished his food.

'can you think of a resolution here?'

No officer, that's your job. If I'm not disobeying the law then everybody needs to get tf on and let me enjoy my day.

Black guy was in the wrong. You can look at that lil ass table and see you wouldn't be 6ft from from the couple already sitting there. If the mandate says give people 6ft while in public why create that situation to begin with?

Asian dude a sucks for calling the police tho.

The brother was in the wrong. Bruh why are you eating at the same table with strangers? Would you go to a restaurant and sit at someone's table? No. So k.i.m wound the black dude did that to another black couple? Probably not cause if I'm at a table and this dude came up and sat down I'd be like aye bruh you need to go somewhere else.

Also the Asian dude was wrong for calling the cops. Either ask dude to move or you just move. It's that simple. Also the Asian dude probably lost his woman too. He was looking weak

I agree...brotha was in the wrong. So there was NO other seats/tables available??

Again I personally wouldn't do it b/c i don't like being around strangers like that. I damn for sure ain’t random sittin next to them THAT CLOSE. That situation could've easily been avoided. But neither one wanted to give in to the other.

Asian dude still a bitch tho.

If I need 6ft, I make 6ft. If the Asian was uncomfortable he could've just left.

The cop was suggesting for black dude to hurry up and finish his food so he can leave asking the Asian if 2 mins was ok,foh.

Nothing was resolved until the white woman stepped in, otherwise the cop would've stood there still going back and forth until black dude finished his food.

'can you think of a resolution here?'

No officer, that's your job. If I'm not disobeying the law then everybody needs to get tf on and let me enjoy my day.

Its 6ft social distancing everywhere on the planet tho. Bruh was in the wrong. He was on some I don't give af shit. Asian dude just took it to a place it absolutely didn't need to go. But brother was being a fucking asshole lowkey.

Its 6ft social distancing everywhere on the planet tho. Bruh was in the wrong. Asian dude just took it to a place it absolutely didn't need to go.
Once again if it is a law, why didn't the cop enforce it?

How is the park open with no regulation to the seating?

Back