Welcome To aBlackWeb

ASAP Rocky Charged With Felony Assault For Shooting ASAP Relli

I wonder what ASAP defense because just based of Relli described I'd say he injured himself after we left that heated conversation

They got the gun or nah?

I wonder what ASAP defense because just based of Relli described I'd say he injured himself after we left that heated conversation

They got the gun or nah?
Here’s the thing about the law system, the reason why Oj was such a big deal, wasn’t because he got off from killing two white people. It was that the system finally honored, beyond a reasonable doubt when it came to a black man, in a case in which he wasn’t up against another black man

When it comes to black men

Up against white men— won’t get the reasonable doubt

Up against white women — definitely won’t get reasonable doubt

Up against black women — a chance of reasonable doubt, but she better be an ultimate grease fire.

Halle Berry in losing isiah wins against a black man

Halle Berry in sugar hill loses against reasonable doubt unless a kid is involved

Basically, black men don’t get the benefit of reasonable doubt, unless it’s up against another black man

But black men don’t take black men to court..but bet your bottom fucking dollar, if you take a black man to court and there’s actual evidence against him…that nigga going to jail

Here’s the thing about the law system, the reason why Oj was such a big deal, wasn’t because he got off from killing two white people. It was that the system finally honored, beyond a reasonable doubt when it came to a black man, in a case in which he wasn’t up against another black man

When it comes to black men

Up against white men— won’t get the reasonable doubt

Up against white women — definitely won’t get reasonable doubt

Up against black women — a chance of reasonable doubt, but she better be an ultimate grease fire.

Halle Berry in losing isiah wins against a black man

Halle Berry in sugar hill loses against reasonable doubt unless a kid is involved

Basically, black men don’t get the benefit of reasonable doubt, unless it’s up against another black man

But black men don’t take black men to court..but bet your bottom fucking dollar, if you take a black man to court and there’s actual evidence against him…that nigga going to jail
This didn't answer my question at all

Do they (prosecution) have the gun in question?

Back