Welcome To aBlackWeb

ASAP Rocky Charged With Felony Assault For Shooting ASAP Relli

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad

According to TMZ, Rocky was arrested at LAX in April after “at least” 10 officers were waiting for his plane to return from Barbados. Rihanna was reportedly present at the time. In its press release, the LAPD described the Nov. 6 incident as “an argument between two acquaintances” that resulted in “the suspect firing a handgun at the victim,” who sustained a minor injury. The suspect then fled the scene with two others.

ASAP Bari claimed Rocky opened fire on Terell Ephron, a.k.a. ASAP Relli, who later confirmed he was the victim. Ephron said he agreed to meet with Rocky to resolve a disagreement only to realize that the rapper showed up with a gun on him.

“Unbeknownst to Mr. Ephron, ASAP Rocky was not just planning for a conversation and came armed with a semi-automatic handgun,” his attorneys Jamal Tooson and Brian Hurwitz said in a statement to Rolling Stone. “After arriving at the location, a conversation ensued whereby without provocation, warning, or any justification, ASAP Rocky produced the handgun and intentionally fired multiple shots at Mr. Ephron.”

Relli sought medical treatment after one of the alleged three or four shots fired by Rocky “grazed his left hand.”

1-SpaceGhostPurrp_304.jpg

Hip Hop Police got a bone to pick with Rocky though. First the Sweden thing a couple years ago, now this.
You'd think after that fiasco he would be on his P's & Q's. Even if he didn't go there to kill dude he still went to shoot him.

Crazy!

I wonder if Rocky's mindset was : even though I'm gonna shoot him, he's still family enough to not tell on me??

Back