Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY As The Story Continues.

Naw man, punk ass school tryna label my kid a terror...

Spent all Fucking day at the school and hospital just too let the school know they wrong, and they gotta teach him, and need resources for his emotional needs

Smh alot of these teachers are trash these days. They be so quick to label a kid without doing their due diligence and checking off all boxes first. What he do, talk back to the teacher?

Smh alot of these teachers are trash these days. They be so quick to label a kid without doing their due diligence and checking off all boxes first. What he do, talk back to the teacher?
Oh Naw, my son a full savage. That lil nigga need help. He just need a one on one aide to assist with his emotional development. He don't wild like that at home. Only school.

They lack resources, and only offer the special programs for families with medical assistance. Private insurance they can't help you.

They underestimated my e-mail game tho.
I fixed everybody with a perfectly timed e-mail to the school board and copied everybody who I had a meeting with today.

The meeting was at 1. I sent the email at 1230.

They was in full panic when I arrived. And i was sitting there amused.

They was helpful as shit today.

"You know Amir is my favorite student, and we want to get him the help he need."

I'm like
:cont:
Oh so this has nothing to do with me telling the superintendent that my son suspended cuz y'all lack the resources to keep a constant eye on 27 6 year olds. Even when I got family who would be willing to sit with him if it will help??

See the thing is, I was shook of my teachers. My principal. No offense but these new school folk ain't scary. They don't command respect. I have no issues at home cuz my son respect me.

I wish he respected his teachers the same way. And I try my best to make him.

But them kids don't give a fuck. Nobody really respect them. Principal can't even get a cafeteria quiet by herself.

Nigga let the principal walk in the cafeteria when we was in school...

You could be good as shit and you still like:ohoh:

Oh Naw, my son a full savage. That lil nigga need help. He just need a one on one aide to assist with his emotional development. He don't wild like that at home. Only school.

They lack resources, and only offer the special programs for families with medical assistance. Private insurance they can't help you.

They underestimated my e-mail game tho.
I fixed everybody with a perfectly timed e-mail to the school board and copied everybody who I had a meeting with today.

The meeting was at 1. I sent the email at 1230.

They was in full panic when I arrived. And i was sitting there amused.

They was helpful as shit today.

"You know Amir is my favorite student, and we want to get him the help he need."

I'm like
:cont:
Oh so this has nothing to do with me telling the superintendent that my son suspended cuz y'all lack the resources to keep a constant eye on 27 6 year olds. Even when I got family who would be willing to sit with him if it will help??

See the thing is, I was shook of my teachers. My principal. No offense but these new school folk ain't scary. They don't command respect. I have no issues at home cuz my son respect me.

I wish he respected his teachers the same way. And I try my best to make him.

But them kids don't give a fuck. Nobody really respect them. Principal can't even get a cafeteria quiet by herself.

Nigga let the principal walk in the cafeteria when we was in school...

You could be good as shit and you still like:ohoh:

This gon be his favorite song when he grows up.

" I was a terror since the public school era"

Yo, that's him.
I love him to death, but shorty go hard. If he feels threatened, if he feel he in danger, if he feel like you ain't right and you tryna hurt him...He will absolutely fuck you up no questions. He plays no games. And trust me fam we working on it. It's a full time job.

But in the mean time, I need these school niggaz create an environment where my child feels as comfortable with y'all as he do with me. He needs to trust y'all and believe y'all actually give a fuck about him. Kind of how we grew up thinking teachers actually liked us. I mean when there is not one person in an entire school that a child feels safe with...like the fuck y'all expect??

But now they care Bruh. Now everybody realize it takes a village. Now everybody wanna care like I care.....y'all want him to bring stuffed animals in and keep in the office so he know he has place to go.

Y'all opening up offices and providing areas for him to chill out where he knows he won't be bothered...

Now that y'all giving a fuck and look at my kid like a child y'all want to help because you love them,, it's not a problem...They want to help....They care now.....

Yea okay....y'all phoney.....it took me to semi spazz just to get y'all to pretend to try....

I just hope he sees past them being phoney and just embraces the safe places so dude can get a handle on his emotions...

I still struggle at 35. If he like his father, I know that shit is hard af at 6.

I guess that's why he respond best with me, cuz i know him best.

"Nigga let the principal walk in the cafeteria when we was in school...

You could be good as shit and you still like"

Man looka here...during lunch if we were too loud, these muthafuccas had a green, yellow, and red light system.

Green...good to go. Talk all you want

Yellow...whispers only

Red...yo azzz better not say SHYT or else.

I'm from that old skool era where teachers was allowed to go spank students that acted up. Oh and let yo mama get contacted by the school that you got paddled, azzz whoppin #2 Will be waiting for you when you get home. That "it takes a village" mindset is damn near nonexistent.

S/o to Ms.Bryant. Mean azzz Indian 2nd grade teacher...but my favorite.

Chapter 3

A doorbell rings ...the door opens slowly.

"Well hello, we've been expecting you" said Princess who was a bartender at Red's strip club The V.

"Please come in". Keisha walked in slowly knowing that was her last chance to walk away from a potential nightmare. "I'll take your coat" Princess continued, "Everyone's straight down that hallway, enjoy your evening".

Keisha handed over her Mackage Trish coat she swore she was gonna kill the streets with this winter but only wore once and proceeded her way down the hallway. Everything inside the house was lush, from the marble floors to the Basquiat paintings to every light in the house being red.

"Well you must be Keisha" a voice said from behind. Keisha turned around to see it was none other than Red.

"That's me" Keisha said with a worried smile.

" I must say" Red said before pausing to stare in her eyes, " your reputation proceeds you"

"and why must you say that?" Keisha responded with the worry disappearing from her smile.

" you look like a prettier version of Sade"

Keisha let out a laugh before replying " I don't look anything like Sade"

"I know...... that's why I said a prettier version"

"thank you" Keisha said while beginning to blush.

"Do you know who I am?" Red asked.

" Of course. We've never met but I know of you. Actually I've met your brother Terry"

"Oh you've met Terry, I'm sorry to hear that"

Keisha laughed and before she could respond another voice entered the conversation, "I see your ass finally made it", it was Peanut.

"Yea, I'm sorry for being late, the google map on my phone was giving me issues" Keisha responded, which was a lie. She was actually parked 2 blocks away for 30 minutes deciding if she should bring her Beretta Pico into the house or not.

"So how do you like the place?" Red asked while looking in Peanut's direction.

"I love it. It's big as a mothafucka. Even got these crystals and shit in the ceiling"

"chandeliers" said Red.

"yea, those" Peanut replied.

"I actually modeled this house after a villa I resided in a couple years ago during my stay in Brazil. But enough about the house, I have a nice evening set up for us, but like always... business before pleasure." Red said while beginning to walk.

"Let's go down to my .. well now your office so I can show you both how it looks. Terry and Dasia should still be in there deciding if we should bill somebody or not"

"Well how much do they owe?" Keisha asked while continuing to walk next to Red and Peanut down the large hallway.

Red laughed before saying " Nah, not that type of bill." Red took a toke of his cigar before continuing. " There was a cat by the name of Bill who we attempted to do business with years ago. When it came time to collect, he wasn't saying what I needed to hear. See that's the thing about white folks, to not look so pastey and sick they gotta get tans every other week and Bill was so fucking pale he had a tanning bed in his house. Long story short, a few comrades locked him in his tanning bed so long his neighbors thought he was cooking bacon. That in turn coined the phrase, "bill him" "

Red took another toke of his cigar and opened the door to the office.

observing.gif

Back