Welcome To aBlackWeb

as black people do you talk differently around your white co workers?

i don't use the word nigga around them at all tbh.
I was going to post this. I don't use that word around non black people at all and cringe when black people use it around or referring to them. I dont really change too much when I talk around white co workers. Only thing I change up will be slang that I use amongst our people because thats just how we naturally communicate at times

I typically don't speak freely at work. Even with the black folks. They can tell I'm ghetto as shit... but I stay professional at work.

It comes out when I'm joking sometimes. But I'm careful not to say nigga at all

I was going to post this. I don't use that word around non black people at all and cringe when black people use it around or referring to them. I dont really change too much when I talk around white co workers. Only thing I change up will be slang that I use amongst our people because thats just how we naturally communicate at times
some of my black co workers say it alot amongst each other around our white coworkers.... it's different when we say it amongst ourselves when it's just us around talking.

White folks think I was raised around white folks when I speak. It's not very often that the Black slips out but on occasion it does. I NEVER speak negatively about Black folks around them and "nigga" never ever slips out.

Of course you cant have the same types of convos or have the same type of understanding amongst white coworker as you would with kinfolk i don't dramatically change how i talk though

don't have any white co-workers

but I speak they same way around anyone

I mean, I don't cuss around my mom or kids but the tone & sentiment is still the same

I don't say nigga around white people cuz I like that level of uncomfort.

I don't want no white person to feel comfortable enough with me to casually say nigga..... we not that tight.

And if my presence is the only thing keeping you from saying it...... GOOD 🧐

I speak the same around everybody pretty much cuz I dont work in "professional" environments...I try not to say nigga around non blacks but if it slip out oh well. They know that "you said it so I can too" shit dont fly with me.

Nah…I speak tha same around everybody at my job except for when I’m giving formal training…besides that I talk how I talk 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back