Welcome To aBlackWeb

As A Parent What Would You Do?

These parents are incapable or don't wanba parent. They want the basketball or football coach the teacher to parent hoping they'd instill tough love or discipline

Parenting starts and ends at home.

This is all around sad

I woulda ran out on the field and straight knocked his ass out, then I'm breaking both his arms at the joint while he's unconscious.

Bruh his parents forgave him???

tenor.gif

Fam do coaches get a bonus for winning games or something? Why is he so angry about kids football? Doesn't make sense no matter how he spins it and you can tell by him casually doing it that this isn't the first time

Fam do coaches get a bonus for winning games or something? Why is he so angry about kids football? Doesn't make sense no matter how he spins it and you can tell by him casually doing it that this isn't the first time
If it's in the hood then he is probably betting on those games

Woulda never happened with me because tha coach would have seen me at every practice already and known his father was not THAT nigga to try like that in tha first place...he better look up in tha stands and say “Yo....come get ya son...”

Chubby bitch!

Ain’t no way he would’ve thought that was ok after that day had it been mine. Why are people so comfortable hitting people’s kids? I can’t stand people.

Back