Welcome To aBlackWeb

Artists you blocked on streaming apps 🚫

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
I don't just block anybody cuz they're wack rappers or their music sucks, there has to be a blatant reason for me to go out my way to not hear them...

Isaiah Rashad 🚫 It was for what he was accused of doing. I don't give a fuck if he's guilty or not, the disgusting accusation alone is enough... blocked 🤮

Doja Cat 🚫 She can rap and makes decent music but she hates her blackness, so i hate her... blocked 🦝

Summer Walker 🚫 one day she tweeted out that she's looking for a personal assistant, preferably a white man... so I preferably don't want to listen to self-hating singers... blocked ✌🏾

Daniel Caesar 🚫

This shameless display of coonery got him "canceled". He apologized later... blocked 🖕🏾🖕🏾

Lil yachty: 🚫 listening to his shit makes me feel stupid. He sounds short bus retarded. He raps like a nigga with Down Syndrome gargling marbles... blocked 🫷

Am I the only one who blocks artists?

i never even considered blocking an artist
if i don’t like their music, i just won’t play their shit
didn’t even think you could block artists

But no for streaming where you can listen to what you want to begin with this would never come up for me
Not sure how it works on other apps but on tidal after a song/album you want to hear plays autoplay takes over. Then you have the option to block an artist..

Industry plant Lil nas x 🚫 I don't appreciate the bait n switch he pulled from day 1 lol...blocked 🌱

Reactions: GNS
it’s not as simple as “don’t play their music” on streaming apps because if you finish an album the autoplay will take over. Or if I’m building a playlist I may not want someone’s shit constantly floating around the suggestions.

To answer the thread my answer is Nav. I with 100% certainty have Nav blocked.

Amazon does the thumbs up and down. I've thought about doing it but wasn't exactly sure how it would impact my algorithm. So I usually just skip as soon as I hear certain artists

it’s not as simple as “don’t play their music” on streaming apps because if you finish an album the autoplay will take over. Or if I’m building a playlist I may not want someone’s shit constantly floating around the suggestions.

To answer the thread my answer is Nav. I with 100% certainty have Nav blocked.
Whats your issue with him?

Why does it matter if Summer wanted a white or gay assistant?

The whole rest of her staff is black. and actually she didn't say no black assistant,she said white or gay

So it could be a gay black dude.

was you trying out for the job?

who gives a fuck?

Summer music is super fire

You missing out over nothing

Back