Welcome To aBlackWeb

Artist Alina gets shredded for her opinion, do you agree with them?

Some of DJ Quik's most memorable joints was his instrumental "Quik's Groove" series
Jay Dee, Madlib, MF Doom, El P, and a number of other producers all dropped instrumental albums to critical acclaim.

Fuck this lil broad and her opinion. Let's see how them plagiarized bars sell without a beat.

Under estimating a producer, composers and music arranger etc proves this chick clearly has no knowledge of the music industry, prolly why Ive never heard of her...

A producer can GIVE an artist or band their sound and make them a hit or a star, she should go ask or look at what Quincy Jones, Dr Dre or Jerry Wexler done for artists or whole genres!!!

If she watched 'Defiant Ones' she would also know what Jimmy Iovine did to 'Nine Inch Nails' and Stevie Nicks careers...

Last edited:
You went digging in the crates

She ethered herself with that confession
she probably posted that to save face

i think she lying and just said that b/c people were getting in her ass about how dumb she sound

so the logical response is "i was angry"..FOH

the majority of a song is the beat. Everything else (Hook, verse etc) just follows. If people don't feel the beat then they ain't gon listen. period.

Take away the instrumental from these goofy, Listerine gargling sounding ass niggas and I promise you nobody is gon fuck with they music.

Producers/beatmakers and even Engineers put in more work than the actual artist.

Give credit where credit is due.
Bruh, I read this in pimp c voice lol

When's the last time a rap album of accapella's was hot? I've yet to see it outside of aspiring producers wanna something to work with.

Meanwhile, an album of instrumentals can reach all levels of demands.

When's the last time a rap album of accapella's was hot? I've yet to see it outside of aspiring producers wanna something to work with.

Meanwhile, an album of instrumentals can reach all levels of demands.

Cats like Flying Lotus and Dilla have been used in commercials, TV shows, all kids of shit. Just check Adult Swim's bumps; the majority of them are instrumentals.

Any of you that watched the Boondocks first few seasons remember this joint during the intro bump for some of the episodes.

Back