Welcome To aBlackWeb

Artist Alina gets shredded for her opinion, do you agree with them?

the majority of a song is the beat. Everything else (Hook, verse etc) just follows. If people don't feel the beat then they ain't gon listen. period.

Take away the instrumental from these goofy, Listerine gargling sounding ass niggas and I promise you nobody is gon fuck with they music.

Producers/beatmakers and even Engineers put in more work than the actual artist.

Give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Artists do get more credit than their producers, don't they?

Depends who it is. Big name producers tend to outshine artists

Dre, Timb, Pharrell...these guys' name on a production credit often get more attention than the rapper

Theres a huge difference between producer and beat maker.

Sounds like shes referring to beat makers.

With that said....they go hand in hand. They both should equally get credit for the song.

Otherwise the artist can just go acapella and see how that works for their album.

Exactly. A producer is more akin to a movie director while a beatmaker is akin to a scriptwriter. Producer finalizes the entire vision of a song not just the superficial music (drums and bass) but how the vocals are laid, the lyrical themes of the piece and the melodic structure of the song.

Exactly. A producer is more akin to a movie director while a beatmaker is akin to a scriptwriter. Producer finalizes the entire vision of a song not just the superficial music (drums and bass) but how the vocals are laid, the lyrical themes of the piece and the melodic structure of the song.

If a producer is the director then the artist is like the script writer AND the lead actor

If the beat is wack don’t matter what u spit on it.....ask Dipset ....The beats on Diplomatic Immunity gave these non rapping niggas a classic project

This dummy is dumbinican? No wonder!

Don't make me open a can

I4VU8Kx.gif

Back