Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ART AI CREATIONS

Playmaker88

G Money is Cash

There are other sites im sure maybe some are better but this is free and pretty quick share your creations

Ok I guess I'm an idiot. How does this work? It says you can do the free version

Just type something out and click Create? Banner appears saying nsfw stuff is for premium and that's it

lol what words yall be putting in to generate these images?
For the above the prompt I use was

!dream Hyper realistic oil painting of Sub-Zero mortal Kombat, glowing blue eyes , holding sword, silver sword, fighting stance, wise, divine, knowledgeable, volumetric lighting, sunset, creepy, white moon glowing with silver accents by greg rutkowski, cgsociety, ferdinand knab, rossdraws, tom bagshaw, global illumination, radiant light, detailed and intricate, blue gradient into white gradient, in background, h.r. giger, todd mcfarlane,Marc Silvestri, ice castle in background,

I use the dream ai

For the above the prompt I use was

!dream Hyper realistic oil painting of Sub-Zero mortal Kombat, glowing blue eyes , holding sword, silver sword, fighting stance, wise, divine, knowledgeable, volumetric lighting, sunset, creepy, white moon glowing with silver accents by greg rutkowski, cgsociety, ferdinand knab, rossdraws, tom bagshaw, global illumination, radiant light, detailed and intricate, blue gradient into white gradient, in background, h.r. giger, todd mcfarlane,Marc Silvestri, ice castle in background,

I use the dream ai

I meant the Denzel, Obama and Rhianna in royal lookin garb. was that intentional?

Back