Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm really late on this show. Decided to watch it out of boredom a couple of weeks ago and shit is hilarious. I got maybe 10 more episodes on season 4 to go.

I'm really late on this show. Decided to watch it out of boredom a couple of weeks ago and shit is hilarious. I got maybe 10 more episodes on season 4 to go.
Niiiiice, yeah i didnt catch it until i got netflix years ago. This was a couple years before Netflix renewed it for a season 4. Show is so fucking hilarious and the writing is unlike any show. I must have rewatched the entire season maybe 10 times so far and I swear everytime i rewatch it i find a new joke or something in the background thats hilarious haha. So glad netflix renewed it. I liked the Original season 4, but the new edit they just released was a lot better IMO. Makes the season feel like the first 3 seasons.

Almost every damn character is hilarious af.

I fucking died in the trailer when George Michael uses that muscle suit in the water and it makes him look all saggy.

Mitch hurwitz said awhile ago that season 5 would be a murder mystery. Wonder if he was just fucking with us or if he's just not showing that in the trailer. Hope this is more than 15 episodes too. I like the 20+ episode seasons the most

man im two episodes in

Cecille joke about "rapist/murderer island" got me rolling!! LMAO

man im two episodes in

Cecille joke about "rapist/murderer island" got me rolling!! LMAO

Lmfao i like how they kind of tied up jokes from Season 4 that i didnt fully understand. I couldnt recall if they made mention of it, but Tobias' license plate being ANUSTART i thought was just another gay joke on tobias, but they revealed this season that its supposed to say "A New Start/A Nu Start" once he got hired by Lucille 2's company to be a therapist.

I fucking DIED when George Michael and Michael ran into eachother for the first time at the elevator outside of the penthouse. When they were about to leave after the sudden movement they both ducked and dodged defensively after Michael had took that family defense class. Jesus fucking christ...

The first 2 episodes were kind of just trying to tie up loose ends from season 4, but once it hits episode 3 and the whole family gets together the shit is pure comedy. I watched 6 episodes yesterday, will finish the last 2 tonight and probably re watch it over the weekend.

Netflix only uploaded 8 episodes so far, but the complete season is 16 episodes. No announcement on when the final 8 episodes will be up yet, but hopefully its soon. Kind of dumb that they split it up.

I could've sworn the "anustart" license plate was from earlier session

It may have been, I think you're right. I will have to rewatch to try and find out when exactly it happened, but I dont recall Tobias ever having a car in 1-3 because he was trying to be an actor, i figured with his new job in season 4 is when he got the car/plate, but now that you mention it I feel like it was a joke from earlier seasons.

Ahhh, that makes sense

I just know it was funny af

Its so weird. Its always been a running joke for Lindsey to get plastic surgery. In the beginning of season 4 she looked almost unrecognizable. I thought the actress may have gotten surgery since she was gone, but towards the end of season 4 she started to look more like she did in previous seasons. This season she looks different, but more similar to the first 3 seasons. She's just aged like the rest of the cast. I think in the beginning of season 4 they just did her make up crazily to make fun of the work she had done. Portia De rossi doesnt look like that outside of the show.

Season 5 Lucille and Gob both look kind of weird. I think its just the make up/hair for Lucille, but Gob looks like hes an alcoholic or something. A little weight gain but you can definitely see it in his face.

Finished the 8th episode last night. It's so fucking funny how all these jokes/events the family gets caught up in are just due to a miscommunication/misunderstanding.

Gob talking to the closet guys was fucking hilarious then him trying to set up his illusion with Tony wonder was funny af.

Wonder who lindseys real family is. Would be funny if it's some re occurring side character like Lucille 2 or someone else. Dead @ maeybe conning her way into an old folks home and stan sitwell perving out on her.

brah, i was weak when i saw maeybe with the dentures LMAO

Shit was funny AF when sitwell took her hand and put it on his crotch.

Buster in jail choking out skinheads was also hilarious.

Season 5 Part 2 Drops on 3/15/19!!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 5, PART 2 COMING IN MARCH

Netflix announced Tuesday that Season 5, Part 2 of Arrested Development will be launching on the streaming platform March 15.

Part 2 will consist of eight episodes and will begin with its focus on Buster being out on the run, the 'smart' border wall still not being funded, and Lucille 2's location being unknown.

Arrested Development Season 5 Part 2 Photos

The second part of Season 5 will dive further into the wall and George-Michael's software hoax that has risks of being revealed, along with the gay mafia making becoming involved in the Bluth family drama.

The rebooted series from Netflix that began with Season 4even after the remixed version, Fateful Consequences – was still dubbed the weakest of the Arrested Development series from many critics, including IGN.

However, Season 5 came back stronger, with more consistent pacing and clever jokes that were more in line with the original seasons that made up the popularity of the show.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/02/19/arrested-development-season-5-part-2-coming-in-march

Back